Reer Uk soo gala

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ex yet resident Reer London present and available. Welcome to Somalispot.

If you claim South London, or East, then there will be a slight demographically imposed issue. I know the English down in South/East is intelligible, but its okay, we will understand, albeit with some translation.
You can normally greet them with "wagwaan brudda wanna smoke a fat Zoot"
Yanks are New Yorkers!!
We are Minnesotan, Virginian and Ohioan
Same shit your still reer African American

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

Good one
giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Same shit your still reer African American
Wag1 my nigga, what endz u from. Tryna step into my endz u neek. My nigga, you bumboclart nigga. I wanna some ting with a fatty back, u get me my nigga

That is why, West London and the North West is way better.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Wag1 my nigga, what endz u from. Tryna step into my endz u neek. My nigga, you bumboclart nigga. I wanna some ting with a fatty back, u get me my nigga

West is a nice area if we’re excluding bush but nw is just ghetto

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

From da endz bruv mad tingz innit u get me muh niggah

South London is an interesting place, crackheads do cartwheels while singing and roadmen steal your bike wheels instead of the actual bike.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
West is a nice area if we’re excluding bush but nw is just ghetto
North West is the heartland of Somalis in London, and Bush too. Albeit White City, Shepard's Bush is a fun place to go and stay

From da endz bruv mad tingz innit u get me muh niggah

South London is an interesting place, crackheads do cartwheels while singing and roadmen steal your bike wheels instead of the actual bike.
South London is the place where a Oyster card has more of a value then actual money. Some weird place but interesting.

reer

VIP
North West is the heartland of Somalis in London, and Bush too. Albeit White City, Shepard's Bush is a fun place to go and stay

South London is the place where a Oyster card has more of a value then actual money. Some weird place but interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Wallahi will not lie:mjcry: I wake up every morning and question why my parents place me in this country.. My life is meant to be lived in uk I swear. :dabcasar:
You will see me soon, however, will go to LDN Jan 2021 INSHALLAH

No UK slander in this section go do one mate
giphy.gif
UK Somalis made me not ever want to visit the UK. I used to think it was a land of harry potter, posh people, upper class and elegance.. My how naive i was to find out it was a zone of knife stabbing, and people emulating Chicago rappers in silly accents.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
UK Somalis made me not ever want to visit the UK. I used to think it was a land of harry potter, posh people, upper class and elegance.. My how naive i was to find out it was a zone of knife stabbing, and people emulating Chicago rappers in silly accents.
I feel the same way about America tbh. Never wanted to visit that hell hole. I heard the young somalis there are bissads as well that overdose on pills. Plus don’t you lot have Mr trump to deal with.

Trending