Reer UK: Somalis look a bit mixed race but , like something went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

dysjuh.jpg
yaaa!?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These niggas in the UK stay gettin bullied man

I'm tryna figure out why British people talkin shit when they consistently voted da ugliest in Europe if not da world

:chrisfreshhah:

Hey arent you the girl who got abondoned and beat up by her jamaican husband? Didnt he leave you with Bastardized mutt breeds?
Lool, my Jamaican ex has more money, owns more houses in the UK than you and your whole family. My children are set up for life if he dropped dead today, God forbid, I hate the light skinned however he is the father to my beautiful kids.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lool, my Jamaican ex has more money, owns more houses in the UK than you and your whole family. My children are set up for life if he dropped dead today, God forbid, I hate the light skinned however he is the father to my beautiful kids.
Question what is it in uk that makes somali uk females attracted foreigners nuts:what:
There is another one in somnet like you she's also from the UK
:tacky:
Uk truly is ground zero for somalis:wow:

N
Question what is it in uk that makes somali uk females attracted foreigners nuts:what:
There is another one in somnet like you she's also from the UK
:tacky:
Uk truly is ground zero for somalis:wow:
Well I'm sorry we can't all be from Minneapolis my dhulbahate cousin.

I'm such a , my friend is stuck at the airport in Turkey. Before she left for her cheap flight, I told her good luck Isis is going to blow her up. Then the plane went down, the fog has got her. Let's please pray for my best friend to get back to Camden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts