Reer UK people come in

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So i am listening to my Khutbah fix, Mashalaah Mufti Menk Ismael... and he shares something very strange. HE said when he visited the UK he was told that the tap water is recycled. Meaning, People drink it, or wash their body, goes down the drain, and it is cleaned and goes back to the pipe and ends up in your tap again! lol

I started cracking walaahi. Third world UK

Tolooow do they do the same here in the USA???

Watch from 27:00

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So i am listening to my Khutbah fix, Mashalaah Mufti Menk Ismael... and he shares something very strange. HE said when he visited the UK he was told that the tap water is recycled. Meaning, People drink it, or wash their body, goes down the drain, and it is cleaned and goes back to the pipe and ends up in your tap again! lol

:deadmanny:

Bruh even regular drinking water is recycled you won’t catch me going to UK anytime soon fam

96081FFD-A55D-41F8-8AB0-73B8DF739AF3.jpeg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Is Britain third world ? Yes.

More important question is who the fck drinks tap water. I heard stories of one drinking it for 2 months and he developed breasts - no joke they put estrogen in it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is Britain third world ? Yes.

More important question is who the fck drinks tap water. I heard stories of one drinking it for 2 months and he developed breasts - no joke they put estrogen in it

thats sexy

the water gets recycled and reused. I remember in like year 2 they told us water that goes down drains and all that gets reused!
In the UK they reuse not only tap water but drinking water so the stuff they’re drinking could have been what I’ve pooped in or used to brush my teeth or the water I used to clean my booty you see what I mean recycle

In the UK they reuse not only rap water but drinking water so the stuff they’re drinking could have been what I’ve pooped in or used to brush my teeth or the water I used to clean my booty you see what I mean
shit gets cleaned out. didnt some city in third world US not have usable drinking water for like a week? worry about your own taps

Trending