Reer uk no longer black

This is true this one time I shanked a cop during the riots they chased me 4 blocks. I then got very tired I told them I’m Siberian... problem solved. I then hijacked a rocket, and started ww5.

35372b68f01c155d5a255a74829953db.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Reer Uk is better off not getting their own category other wise they will be exposed as a community of the amount of stabby stabby they do in the streets, and other crimes as well.
25m9rg.jpg

Reer Uk is better off not getting their own category other wise they will be exposed as a community of the amount of stabby stabby they do in the streets, and other crimes as well.View attachment 152334
Somalis should get their own
I don't see u saying when Somalis are blame what so called black ppl do just like u said stabby stabby tht do in the street
This seems hypocrisy to me
U saying we should be lumped with other and what crime those do lol

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Jokes aside we should get our own label. The same way Indians and Chinese have their own label as they’re not lumped together as Asian. We shouldn’t be lumped together with Negroes :mjdontkno:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Somalis should get their own
I don't see u saying when Somalis are blame what so called black ppl do just like u said stabby stabby tht do in the street
This seems hypocrisy to me
U saying we should be lumped with other and what crime those do lol
Being in a broad group label shelters the Somali community in a way if you know or not. If the Somali diaspora in the UK, and as a whole were in a better economical position in society I would have no problem with Somalis getting their own category, but unfortunately that not the case is it?

Being in a broad group label shelters the Somali community in a way if you know or not. If the Somali diaspora in the UK, and as a whole were in a better economical position in society I would have no problem with Somalis getting their own category, but unfortunately that not the case is it?
It doesn't shelter Somalis to absorb Somalis in it and losses their identity and Somalis is and Somalis should build their own economical and look out for their own like everyone else
But hey if tht is what u want don't drag others in it

Nafiso Qalanjo

It doesn't shelter Somalis to absorb Somalis in it and losses their identity and Somalis is and Somalis should build their own economical and look out for their own like everyone else
But hey if tht is what u want don't drag others in it
When was I dragging other into this?:mjlol:
I get it your new here and you want drama, but this aint it.
I made it clear from the beginning that this is my opinion :hillarybiz:
Go find something else to be mad about wirya.:camby:

giphy.gif

When was I dragging other into this?:mjlol:
I get it your new here and you want drama, but this aint it.
I made it clear from the beginning that this is my opinion.
Go find something else to be mad about wirya.

giphy.gif
U dragging me into it cuz u support Somalis to be put in black and African category

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Am i missing something :what1: ive always put in somali in the space left for other or even if there wasnt no space id make sure to write down somali on forms.

Im not ticking no black african.

Trending

Latest posts