Reer UK, Laila, Waraabe, Seoul, DiricL soo gala ( have you guys tried this )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol wait til Somali elders hear about this joint
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

you'd think this concept can fly in the motherland..I think I have a business plan..But I would tweak it a little...2 shaxs and 2 croissant/slice of cake/donut and 1 bowl of soup an hour..

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

you'd think this concept can fly in the motherland..I think I have a business plan..But I would tweak it a little...2 shaxs and 2 croissant/slice of cake/donut and 1 bowl of soup an hour..

Or make em pay a dollar for the shaax with free refill and offer sambusas and cake of their choosing

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I've been inside the Manchester one. Spent around £2 which included the time I was there, some biscuits and a quality cup of coffee :sass1:
Don't know how they can afford it, but they need to keep it up. I haven't bothered going to the London branch, though it's not far from where I live.

@UncleMenace I know someone who's copying their pricing model, but applying it to a different type of business. Forget about cafes sxb, think bigger.

Seoul

. . .
I'd straight up walk in with my pyjamas and camp there for the whole day:banderas:

I'm pretty sure broke niggas will start taking their dates here once they hear about it.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There's this British owned tea and cakes cafe in MN, there's a dress code. But they're a rip off, 60 dollars admittion fee, then you've to pay for the tea and the finger foods and the desserts separately. They make twinnings earl grey tea and charge me for 10x more.

I am going to this place when I visit the U.K.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've been inside the Manchester one. Spent around £2 which included the time I was there, some biscuits and a quality cup of coffee :sass1:
Don't know how they can afford it, but they need to keep it up. I haven't bothered going to the London branch, though it's not far from where I live.

@UncleMenace I know someone who's copying their pricing model, but applying it to a different type of business. Forget about cafes sxb, think bigger.

Adeer! Who do you think I am, Bill Gates! I want something simple but that can produce a residual income. I have a vision of a place like a Starbucks and not like Royal Lounge. It is all about the decor inside as well as the seatings.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's this British owned tea and cakes cafe in MN, there's a dress code. But they're a rip off, 60 dollars admittion fee, then you've to pay for the tea and the finger foods and the desserts separately. They make twinnings earl grey tea and charge me for 10x more.

I am going to this place when I visit the U.K.

Can't you thank me for once for funding a gem in the dirt !

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Oooo this sounds lovely. Where is the London branch?!

Old street in Shoreditch. Time to abuse that free coffee fam :stevej:

Adeer! Who do you think I am, Bill Gates! I want something simple but that can produce a residual income. I have a vision of a place like a Starbucks and not like Royal Lounge. It is all about the decor inside as well as the seatings.

First of all, don't be neef daaqaya. You don't have to be a millionaire, you just have to think outside of the box.
Make that neef brain work adeer, I know you have it in you.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Thank you menace!

I've recently discovered a target app where you save 25-60% on everything. :rejoice:

tumblr_nd5btywiMY1rp3edho5_250.gif

Come on, let me hear it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Old street in Shoreditch. Time to abuse that free coffee fam :stevej:

First of all, don't be neef daaqaya. You don't have to be a millionaire, you just have to think outside of the box.
Make that neef brain work adeer, I know you have it in you.

You're right! I need to stop eating grass and start eating hilib geel:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.