Reer UK incels

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Visit the state side sometimes and i promise you will have a good time. They got the beest and baddest es there, none of that fake skanky shit here. Even the AA tings in the states are a thousand time better than any madow chic you'll find in the UK. Thicc and down to f*ck. The PAWGS ain't ugly and got stained teeth and the latinas will send you heaven and back.

Inshallah i'm going back there to chill with my cousins this summer. Come and make the pilgrimage to better booty. The hoes are fine, the scenery is beautiful and the ppl are less annoying. This time i might stay in the states for good.

No qashin tho. Yall can stay behind on that prison of an island.

:banderas::lawd::rejoice::shaq::stevej:

Why do you drop the USA lol. You know the average American woman weighs like 167 pounds lol.

I know friends who went to Mexico and Brazil. They were drowning in pussy. Ya Allah those big booty latinas

No one is checking for these btec Western s. Even white men have had enough of them, I was in Bangkok last summer and I saw a ton of them with hookers.

Columbians have the baddest latinas if you niggas wanna come to America to turn up don’t go to Cali it’s overrated, go to Miami. Hands down no city has better women, LA is full of plastic cadaan s and that’s boring trust me. Remember to strap up and teach Columbians about geeljire d1ck.
:salute:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We all know it’s the UK:russ: Niggas just don’t wanna accept the truth. North America kulaha, faraxs in the US and Canada are drowning in cooch. While Xalimos got niggas blackballed from ajnabis in the UK.
3pat3m.jpg

Trending