REER UK I need you to come in. I’m traveling to London soon, need to know this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be there for 12 days inshalah

Is there anyway I can buy an oyster for 2 weeks that will cover traveling through all of London and it’s suburbs?

You folks have difference subway systems where they don’t coordinate together. This is one of the reasons I call the place a 3rd world.

For instance, in Toronto, you can get a month’s pass where you can hop on trains and buses throughout Toronto but in the UK you are required to buy one card for one lane of subway.

I’ve done a quick research, oh lord the place is an effing 3rd wold. They got zones. You are forced to buy an Oyster card to cover that zone. Good grief!

This effing sucks unless you got a news for me.

thats BS, who told you that man?

you can buy oyster, its 5£ and will be refunded if you hand it back to a train/bus sttaion, so its a deposit,

any how you can use it on the buses, tube trains and doclands light railway, DLR

youm dont need a train if staying in london, the tube and buses and 100% enough, the trains will gof rom london and to other major cities,

and the oyster can be sued from zones 1-6,

between 9 am and around 5 pm they are cheaper to travel, about 505 cheaper,

also if yuo spend round 3.5 £ on an oyster you dont get charged for the rest of the day, or if you take 3 trains/buses they stop charging for the rest of the day

also we know have 24 hours tube since last nov 2017,

i have been driving for 11 years now since 19 and do not use much tube and train but thats the deal

if your staying in zone 1 to 2 you wil have an easy time as buses and trians come like evry 3 minutes max,

downlad an app to show you what time buses and traisn will arrive in your ends,

stay away from east london, and north east london, totenham, peckham etc and south london,

waa either white racist in deep east london and blacks in east and north london,

watch out for acid attacks and knife attacks,

stay away from jarer, you will get robbed with acid attack, and dagger

adoon females have kibir and fight like men,

sicne your also 1door, stay away from woolwhich, its ruined by 1doors, your people waa iska like gaalo and their boys and girls go looting, rape rampage and rob people, what do yuo expect from low iq xoolo adoon semi bantu like, 1door females waa very easi to bashal with, speciality this time of year, you might as well get some since tyrone the Jamaican is having that habar cawal ass,

i hope they stab you for all the evils you have writen on this forum,

i am only kidding boy, but seriously watch out in new years time lots of stabbings, stay away from jarer , you will be massive chance of being stabbed for a mobile or for fun, waa ,

so nobody is gonna comment on how this guy has multiple kids in different countries? nacalaa atleast you visit them. smh

@Teeri-Alpha

Very informative. Thanks.

If I’m visiting Milton Keyes what do I use?

its a tiny city bro, i only went there with a car,

i dont know about trains, but no tube, and i amm sure you will find buses, but lots of somalis, Chinese, lucky no bantus there,

avoid bantus, the british are soft on bantus so they get away with lots of stuff, they will kill you for fun, not very caqli people, waa like xoolo,

the indian/pakaistani will rob you through fraud,

the white men waa master criminal but never seen, unless poor working class poor they act like adoons but fear the polcie

sadly somalis waa rubbish like their bantu cousins, now,

Rageedii!

Thanks

But I should inform you of the type of visitor I am

I’ve been to the UK numerous times

I’m gonna be there to spend time with my child. It means I will be taking the child to kids attractions wherever that might be

I would reccomend Park Royal, its like a 30 mins bus ride from Shepherd's Bush. They've got bowling, pool, arcade, cinema, etc. But if you check online you'll find more things to do.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If you're staying for 12 days, don't get a monthly travel card, that's a waste of money.

Buy an oyster card to start with, it costs a fiver. Buy them from an underground station, not the stores as some charge more.

It works as a Pay As You Go system, only top up when you're travelling. I recommend you top up a tenner first. That's atleast 2 return journeys anywhere between zone 1 to zone 4.

I highly doubt you'll be travelling to zone 5 areas, they mostly use national rail. But Hayes, Twickenham and Dagenham do have a few Somalis.

Whatever happens, if you tap in, make sure you tap out too, lest you recieve a penalty fine of a fiver.

Also, grab a map from the station to understand what areas lie in which zone. Download an app called ViaVan which has very cheap cab fares between zone 1 and 2. Each journey costs about a fiver max, it's handy if you're hanging around late and the tubes are closed (they close at midnight but open 24hrs on Fri and Sat)- you get free credit up to 15 quid when you join the app. Or you can use Uber, it's pricier but good service.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I would reccomend Park Royal, its like a 30 mins bus ride from Shepherd's Bush. They've got bowling, pool, arcade, cinema, etc. But if you check online you'll find more things to do.

Park Royal is a mess :gucciwhat: weren't a young Somali stabbed to death there? It's creamed with shisha cafes, not exactly ideal for family outings.

@R.Kelly if you're with a child, take him/her to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, London Eye, Madame Tussuads, London Zoo, The Aquarium etc.

:samwelcome:
I’ll be there for 12 days inshalah

Is there anyway I can buy an oyster for 2 weeks that will cover traveling through all of London and it’s suburbs?

You folks have difference subway systems where they don’t coordinate together. This is one of the reasons I call the place a 3rd world.

For instance, in Toronto, you can get a month’s pass where you can hop on trains and buses throughout Toronto but in the UK you are required to buy one card for one lane of subway.

I’ve done a quick research, oh lord the place is an effing 3rd wold. They got zones. You are forced to buy an Oyster card to cover that zone. Good grief!

This effing sucks unless you got a news for me.
Don’t get poked up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending