Reer UK come thru - Best city to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
London but if you want to escape the qashin or ghettos then move to the proper outskirts of East London like Upminister, Hornchurch, Elm Park, North Ockendon or Rainham.

For outskirts of South West London then London Borough of Sutton or Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames but avoid Croydon, even though it is the outskirts. Safest Boroughs in London are Kingston Upon Thames and Sutton.
Sutton was a disgusting white trash area full of racist 10/15 years ago Somalis n madows teamed up in neighbouring Mitcham and chased them out when i moved there in 03/04
As for kingston went primary school there and lived in that area for 2 months absolutely despised that chav area could be different know thoe i loved it when i moved to somali/madhow neighbourhood in Streatham/Brixton hill felt right at home at the same time it wasn't a good place for children youth to grow in such places

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Last time I was there was 2007 but I liked the fact that it was much more quiet than London.
I went there for the first time in 2017 and it's a absolute mess. The amount of Somali girls I saw with silver-toothed Jamaican salafis in Birmingham was just disgusting. The salafi publication cult is made up of sex predators and our Somali sisters have become freebies.

Report all salafi publication cultists to Prevent. Do not give them the chance to get with a Somali sister.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If (You = "Rich"){

var London = "Best City in the world";

}
else{

var London="Complete Shithole";

}
You do coding? Hmm the use of var is weird, should be a string. Where is the print method!?!

I'm just messing around man, I'm impressed. :salute:

You all would be pleasantly surprised at the opportunities in Glasgow...

Great place for kids to grow up in
Lots of job opportunities
And great people to work with or to have has neighbours.

Best decision I ever made was move to Glasgow.. just don't wear any colours associated with either rangers or Celtic.. tht shit will get you killed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending