Reer UK come in

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tell us . Is the country shut down? How long? How is the news update? How are the train subs?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are on supposed lockdown. But I will still see cadaans sunbathing while I’m stuck indoors following the rules.

Isn't it amazing some people are just clueless? The virus hit them, they will run to the emergency and crying why me? lol

Macalin M

Out here
Isn't amazing some people are just clueless? The virus hit them, they will run to the emergency and crying why me? lol
Why did this coronavirus have to happen now? The weather is finally looking nice. I hope it finishes soon. I want to see the girls in sundresses

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why did this coronavirus have to happen now? The weather is finally looking nice. I hope it finishes soon. I want to see the girls in sundresses

Sweety this year, u will have to remain cautious and indoors. Don't count 2020 at all. Start dreaming for Summer 2021. Inshalaah everything will be fine. I am watching live Trump press now.

His optimistic sense of leadership is invigorating me.

Macalin M

Out here
Sweety this year, u will have to remain cautious and indoors. Don't count 2020 at all. Start dreaming for Summer 2021. Inshalaah everything will be fine. I am watching live Trump press now.

His optimistic sense of leadership is invigorating me.
I don’t want to. I’ve only been indoors for 2 weeks and I already want to die. This isn’t how I’m meant to live

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t want to. I’ve only been indoors for 2 weeks and I already want to die. This isn’t how I’m meant to live

Sweety r u praying your Salat? Then don't wish to die. lol

Patience. Mashalaaah

Trending