Reer UK come in. Drake does Behind Barz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
His scorpion album was inspired by Loski a UK drill rapper and I remember this old interview he did:
It all started when he was searching UK gangs on YouTube.
:mjlol:
He then started listening to Sneakbo, Ard Adz, Sho Shallow and Johnny Gunz.

He even has that UK drill flow on the video.
I remember that interview back in 2012, man time flies i miss those days :wow1:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Drake has never made a good album in his life. As you grow older you start to realize this. I never liked the dude because he is waffle colored lightskin which here in the States means he’s a wasteman as you UK folks would say.
Correct, Take Care is best album lyrically & instrumentally and it was content stolen from Weekend.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Correct, Take Care is best album lyrically & instrumentally and it was content stolen from Weekend.
Nah abel wrote most of the album. Thats why they beefed for awhile cause he thought drake tried to sideline him. I do agree take care is his best album

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You guys need to realize that drake is called kirby here in tdot for a reason
full

Nah abel wrote most of the album. Thats why they beefed for awhile cause he thought drake tried to sideline him. I do agree take care is his best album

Nah I’m pretty sure he just stole that shit. That’s why weeknd cut him off , not because of sideline. Drake still credited him on the songs which means The Weeknd got paid but I don’t think those songs were meant for Drake’s album which is where the beef stems from

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nah I’m pretty sure he just stole that shit. That’s why weeknd cut him off , not because of sideline. Drake still credited him on the songs which means The Weeknd got paid but I don’t think those songs were meant for Drake’s album which is where the beef stems from
Lol you guys don't realize abel stole the whole the weeknd persona from some white boy. People steal from others in the music business it happens. :dead:

Drake is just good at hoping on the newest trend of rappers and goes onto the hottest trend after the other one dies off. Thats why he is still going strong.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Drake is a six mans so he knows wag1. If you listen to Toronto drill, not hiphop song is similar to the U.K.

@Geeljire sanbuur Did you know Tre mission is from T.dot and he does grime?

Lol you guys don't realize abel stole the whole the weeknd persona from some white boy. People steal from others in the music business it happens. :dead:

Drake is just good at hoping on the newest trend of rappers and goes onto the hottest trend after the other one dies off. Thats why he is still going strong.

I don’t like The Weeknd either he sounds the same in every song so what if he stole a persona , drake stealing lyrics and full songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts