Reer UK come in. Drake does Behind Barz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Why does this guy beg it with the UK audience :gucciwhat:
His scorpion album was inspired by Loski a UK drill rapper and I remember this old interview he did:
It all started when he was searching UK gangs on YouTube.
:mjlol:
He then started listening to Sneakbo, Ard Adz, Sho Shallow and Johnny Gunz.

He even has that UK drill flow on the video.

I was so surprised to see this on twitter. Mad ting. He is clever, this will consolidate his position in the UK as an big musician.

Jeesto

VIP
UK slang just doesn't sound right in american english lol. The song is a banger tho
200.gif

Drake has gotten considerably worse after Quentin left Camp. I predict he'll fall off the charts in the next year or two. **** Drake and he everything he stands for.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Back in the days it was normal for US rappers to get robbed in London . It was a way to get street cred.

They even tried to rob their fellow Jamaican Beenie man.

lmao at people who think London doesn't have a grimy side. At the same time I get why UK rap doesn't have an international appeal. You need to be used to our accent to appreciate it, and likewise American rap is already dominant everywhere.

Plus it might just be an accent thing. In the same way American accents sound less intelligent than British or even continental accents.

lmao at people who think London doesn't have a grimy side. At the same time I get why UK rap doesn't have an international appeal. You need to be used to our accent to appreciate it, and likewise American rap is already dominant everywhere.

Plus it might just be an accent thing. In the same way American accents sound less intelligent than British or even continental accents.
I know a black fellow who has kids with 3 baby mothers and they all have to charge the electric with a key. There are some people in London who live in extraordinary situations. I personally stay away from anyone that is into all that Grime/Trap malarkey. You could get punctured arteries over a cigarette but.

His Bar Mitzvah was far less painful than many Somalis who didn’t have access to anaesthetic :gucciwhat:

@LoveandLight
Constant dajjalic references...check
Calling himself God....check
Disavowing himself from belief in God while claiming a relationship with a vague higher power....check
Talking about sacrificing people...check

The rest is up to you Lil playa

Drake has never made a good album in his life. As you grow older you start to realize this. I never liked the dude because he is waffle colored lightskin which here in the States means he’s a wasteman as you UK folks would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending