Reer UK and their obsession with race

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Do people actually care about the Somali black thing no one cares in real life
giphy.gif

I don't get it. What is with this am I black/not black nonsense? why is it so important to people LOL

We got 99 problems but black aint one 🤣

Why is she sharing this though? Walle our people don't know how to hide the community's ceeb.

I can't stand both self haters and those that expose them to outsiders.

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Raceobsession is everywhere online. Wallahi if I hear people in real life talking about percentages, one drop rules, caucasoid, negroid, skulls and shit I’ll be terrified of them

Somali's and Blacks never associate on anything productive. Ten out of ten times it's this same rubbish. When Politics is given attention over business and development this is what you get. Never-ending race theories and everyone being fake activists.

Mozart

You need people like me
Why is she sharing this though? Walle our people don't know how to hide the community's ceeb.

I can't stand both self haters and those that expose them to outsiders.

Why shouldn't she ? She's a writer and the bigger her outreach the better for her career. Can't complain about people who expose these mentally deranged weirdos.

Why shouldn't she ? She's a writer and the bigger her outreach the better for her career. Can't complain about people who expose these mentally deranged weirdos.

You call this outreach miya? Painting Somalis as ultra self haters?

If she has such a burning need to share this, she could have at least written in Somali.

One day, I hope my people will learn to stay on code and not expose our ceeb.

If she has such a burning need to share this, she could have at least written in Somali.

Exposing ceeb = social currency in the 2021 social media victim economy :manny:

Mozart

You need people like me

What's not clicking ? She's worked hard for her career and spent a lot of time and effort writing a book. She wants the book to reach as many people as possible, so being listed anywhere is good
publicity for her career. What does that idiot achieve by removing her name ?

Who the hell cares about Somali ceeb when it's at your own expense.

What's not clicking ? She's worked hard for her career and spent a lot of time and effort writing a book. She wants the book to reach as many people as possible, so being listed anywhere is good
publicity for her career. What does that idiot achieve by removing her name ?

Who the hell cares about Somali ceeb when it's at your own expense.

Stop being dense. The guy is clearly an diot and she's well within her rights to be frustrated.

However, how does she even know that he is Somali? The whole thing reads like another Somali desperate to smear Somalis for a few likes.

lool this isnt surprising by twitter standards. remember that cadan girl that baited out her parents attending the capitol? twitter currency is shaming your group without shaming yourself. portray your people as garbage and you the diamond in the ruff. a very depressing social media platform

Ironically OP is Canadian and tried to diss UK Somalis, but the Somali Wikipedia editor in question is Canadian. Look at the links above and do the research.

I had a feeling something was off. I already said that NA Somalis love throwing us under the bus. For all we know @Gucci mane is the culprit and then alerted the lady about the wikipage. :kanyeshrug: