REER UK 🤣🤣🤣 Y'all Lit As They Say

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reer Magaal's Turntout Xalimoos Are Lit Dancing With Random Dudes At The Gas Station

William Regal Dancing GIF by WWE

1633211966517.png

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Her teeth is too big for her mouth. It ruins her face
Reminds me of my Ex Ridwaan. She had that E-V32 ancestor mouth lol. Wide with teeth large and in Mexico they can saw the Cirid area between nose and mouth and move it back and up to make a normal person. She's trying hard to keep her mouth closed as she has buck teeth and over bite like Oliveria from UFC.

245_Charles_Oliveira.jpg

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Whenever these types of videos pop up for me on twitter, ig or any other social media platform the comments from somali men give me second hand embarrassment.

I swear niggas make us look like men without dignity the way they seethe in those comments ufff.

Go on maliworldent and see what they're typing there niggas started a whole gender war on that post

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Whenever these types of videos pop up for me on twitter, ig or any other social media platform the comments from somali men give me second hand embarrassment.

I swear niggas make us look like men without dignity the way they seethe in those comments ufff.

Go on maliworldent and see what they're typing there niggas started a whole gender war on that post
Amg amg amg Xoogster is back. I'd go gay for you Xoogster.
!!

Anyone else noticed Somalis in the diaspora have abnormalities around mouth area/lower third of the face?

Unaligned teeth, overbite, recessive chin and generally unsymmetrical facial growth like someone been easting soft food & mouth breathing their whole life.

Just an observation.

Last edited:

Based

VIP
Anyone else noticed Somalis in the diaspora have abnormalities around mouth area/lower third of the face?

Unaligned teeth, overbite, recessive chin and generally unsymmetrical facial growth like someone been easting soft food & mouth breathing their whole life.

Just an observation.
:damn: :damn: :damn: :ohdamn: diaspora kids all breathe from their mouths I heard

Trending