Reer Tukaraq request PL to free them

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The milita of jama siyaad have people under lock. Unless we fight them, let’s forget about tukaraq and lasanod.
She mention Tukaraq became small Burco city. Somalidiid bring down their business and let reer Burco to the work in it.

She mention Tukaraq became small Burco city. Somalidiid bring down their business and let reer Burco to the work in it.
She said only the women are working subxan'Allah. Whats wrong with the men of Tukaraq :francis:
A Elmi Naleyeh Ahmed lady told me that the Dhulo militia is going around buying khat, stealing and abusing females. I don’t know what we can do about that. How do you stop someone attacking their own people?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
A Elmi Naleyeh Ahmed lady told me that the Dhulo militia is going around buying khat, stealing and abusing females. I don’t know what we can do about that. How do you stop someone attacking their own people?
After all that MJ are the responsible of their problems right lool. We thanks allah we secure Cayn iyo Boocaame and other Sool South villages.

After all that MJ are the responsible of their problems right lool. We thanks allah we secure Cayn iyo Boocaame and other Sool South villages.
The Somaliland Dhulo milita are a bunch of khaat addicted thugs. Weren’t they raping females in las anod a year ago?

Some of them blame us because we didn’t put up a fight for lasanod after their militia left to go south with Abdullahi Yusuf AUN.

Ha noolaadaan geesiyiinta Dhulbahante
AD99BB75-7F54-42F1-8EE6-C4DEDD1223B1.jpeg
:rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Kkkk what did she say sxb, didn’t she say Reer Somaliland banu nahay at one point :hmm:
Stop this isku dirir Hut,u
Start from 0:10 till 0:24, she saying "new regime came and old regime use to give us everything that we part of.!!"

Sool soon will be free inshallah this year or beginning next year.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The Somaliland Dhulo milita are a bunch of khaat addicted thugs. Weren’t they raping females in las anod a year ago?

Some of them blame us because we didn’t put up a fight for lasanod after their militia left to go south with Abdullahi Yusuf AUN.
So they are raping their own women, what of kind xoolonimo is that:susp:

Trending

Latest posts