Reer TORONTO! Why was this Sakinah Mosque closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It failed the building code so inspectors had to shut it down.

The building used to be a factory warehouse and they're trying to turn it into a community centre. I guess they underestimated how much work is needed for renovations.

Hodan Nalayeh mashallah :salute:

The transformation isn't due because she has seen the "light" but it is due to RATINGS. According to the rumour mill, she was threatened by certain heavyweight sheikhs to issue a fatwa against her show and explain to the "believers" not to watch her show if she doesn't cover herself up because she is misguiding young females including children. She obliged. Ask any girl the pressure they will feel from family, friends and the general community if they don the hijab, it is like Ozil coming to training with a Spurs shirt. Now, it is officially a Somali uniform worn even by the Somali hookers. Hallelujah

How much money was skimmed in re-furbishing that mosque?

The transformation isn't due because she has seen the "light" but it is due to RATINGS. According to the rumour mill, she was threatened by certain heavyweight sheikhs to issue a fatwa against her show and explain to the "believers" not to watch her show if she doesn't cover herself up because she is misguiding young females including children. She obliged. Ask any girl the pressure they will feel from family, friends and the general community if they don the hijab, it is like Ozil coming to training with a Spurs shirt. Now, it is officially a Somali uniform worn even by the Somali hookers. Hallelujah

How much money was skimmed in re-furbishing that mosque?

I don't know about all of that abayo/aboowe as I am unware of the shaah or qaxwo that is being sipped, but she's smart and beautiful and I acknowledge that. Hence the "Mashallah".

:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts