Reer Toronto Soo Gala

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Are any dispensaries open rn the one nearest to my house closed down last week and im withdrawing. I could buy off of next mans but street loud doesn't touch me anymore please help i need some loudazz

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
You are trying too hard bro , stop forcing this fake gangster bs on Somalispot. We know you are a meek computer nerd, with a neck beard that lives in the basement living a double life on the internet:heh:

Niggas really coming on Somalispot faking a saqajaan lifestyle lmfao

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You are trying too hard bro , stop forcing this fake gangster bs on Somalispot. We know you are a meek computer nerd, with a neck beard that lives in the basement living a double life on the internet:heh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why tf would I lie about smoking weed who does that? Either help me out or get the fukk outta my thread faggit i'm not here to entertain you kid:camby:

1586277721290.gif

Cyrus

I was an Alexandra Park demon before i retired from that lifestyle, before i lived that life i don seen that lyfe.

Cyrus

no joke bro he was holding it in his living room lol I think he has a light blue wall in his house or some shit. I have a good memory @Shmurda can verify that
Ive got a smitten too but i dont post dat on the webs ya feel?? ill take ur word for it still

Trending

Latest posts