reer toronto so gala

dudes in Toronto don't care anymore.

doing drive bys in broad daylight downtown.

I was shocked at that K Money and Casper shit, now this shit is becoming normal...

dudes in Toronto don't care anymore.

doing drive bys in broad daylight downtown.

I was shocked at that K Money and Casper shit, now this shit is becoming normal...
True, a drive by shooting happened broad daylight in my neighborhood once, a nigga got shot and all other ones ran for their lives

True, a drive by shooting happened broad daylight in my neighborhood once, a nigga got shot and all other ones ran for their lives
So, the skinny tall Somali guys are ruling Toronto and are in gangs wasting their lives even tough their parents brought them to the west for their sake so that they’ll get a better future and that way the wouldn’t worry about war or their life

So, the skinny tall Somali guys are ruling Toronto and are in gangs wasting their lives even tough their parents brought them to the west for their sake so that they’ll get a better future and that way the wouldn’t worry about war or their life
It’s mostly Somalis and Jamaicans/Caribbeans

Tbh a lot of different people are gang banging nowadays, shits fucked up

It’s mostly Somalis and Jamaicans/Caribbeans

Tbh a lot of different people are gang banging nowadays, shits fucked up
Why would they do that? They would only be a nuisance and be disappointments. No one thinks about their consequences and their futures

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
We don’t talk about her :francis:

Somaliers in Nederland worden outnumbered door Syrians, Eritreans and Afghans. Laten we eerlijk zijn, Marokkanen en Turken zijn jullie meesters. :francis:

You can’t chat shit about Reer UK nor Reer Canada who are visible, Somalis in Holland are voiceless.

Trending

Latest posts