Reer Toronto Had A MASSIVE Somali Professional Community Networking Event

Mashallah great to see. I would to see more of this in the diaspora. It’s important for us to network with each other and support each other’s businesses and resumes. Group economics >>

Thumbs Ok GIF by MOODMAN

The video reminded why I prefer the British accent to any other diaspora accent (American, Canadian, etc). What horrendous accents. Anyways, cute meet up. Great to see Somali youth prospering.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It was on LinkedIn however i was told by a friend. Better promotion would definitely be needed next time inshallah 👍🏾
I'm not on LinkedIn, Instragram, TicTock, Twitter or Facebook. :trumpsmirk:So there is no way to reach me.
The video reminded why I prefer the British accent to any other diaspora accent (American, Canadian, etc). What horrendous accents. Anyways, cute meet up. Great to see Somali youth prospering.

I prefer a clear sounding N.A accent stripped of regional influences like my own. English accents are hit or miss as well.

I'm not on LinkedIn, Instragram, TicTock, Twitter or Facebook. :trumpsmirk:So there is no way to reach me.
Same (minus the twitter- i'm not on the sane/productive side of it anyway).
I might have to make an instagram and LinkedIn to finally get the in on these career and cultural events. I am missing out on a lot.

:gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Same (minus the twitter- i'm not on the sane/productive side of it anyway).
I might have to make an instagram and LinkedIn to finally get the in on these career and cultural events. I am missing out on a lot.

:gaasdrink:
I had both but realized I could surprisingly live without either by 2020. I haven't looked back. :pachah1:I have the emails I need and that's it. Also, SSpot seems to be plugged into everything that goes on.