Reer titanic are taking over Europe

Keo

VIP
I know a person in Sweden who used to live in Rinkeby and had to leave because of the new arrivals coming there as the place was turning into a shithole. Somalis who came in the 90s call them reer titanic because they came by boat. This includes people who arrived from mid to late 2000s to now. Whenever you hear a Somali raping someone, comitting terrorist attacks and killings, it is these guys. They've experienced some traumatic things in Somalia and when they were tahreebing and they need to be throughly vetted.

Last edited:
I know a person in Sweden who used to live in Rinkeby and had to leave because of the new arrivals coming there as the place was turning into a shithole. Somalis who came in the 90s call them reer titanic because they came by boat. This includes people who arrived from mid to late 2000s to now. Whenever you hear a Somali raping someone, comitting terrorist attacks and killings, it is these guys. They've experienced some traumatic things in Somalia and when they were tahreebing and they need to be throughly vetted.

It is not just trauma because we share that with Eritreans and other immigrant groups, I think it goes much deeper than that it is an issue of culture.

White swedish women are viewed as easy prey and ty women who deserve it and they are the only source of sexual intimacy as Somali women are forbidden for them until marriage and they therefore take it with power if necessary.

@Knowles

Apollo

VIP

Funny phrase, reer titanic.

My family came to Europe using an airplane on fake visas. Before 9/11 it was much easier to pull that off. 9/11 changed things.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Please dont ruin my movie. I cried when Leo's character Jack Dawson died. Untill today my older brother reminds me how i cried. I was a baby then.

Them Titanics are good ppl, they came with boats....but the tsunamis(2010-now) are the ones magaalada qasay....tsunamis (even) badda ayaa soo tuftay:chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Please dont ruin my movie. I cried when Leo's character Jack Dawson died. Untill today my older brother reminds me how i cried. I was a baby then.
Loooooool

You mean you had your first baby then, I was a baby kulaha.

Trending