Reer Sweden, You play too much with these Cadaans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said First and Second generation immigrants/refugees :russ:
@Bidaar Wanagsan @Waxwaalan
watch at 1:10. cadaans can't even jog without the presence of police.. :damn::dead1:
23ii734.png
[/IMG]
33lp553.png

Indeed very diverse :denzelnigga:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've been there and media exaggerate quite a lot imo the only ones who call it a war zone is the swedes who never been there

Police protecting night time joggers first time I ever heard such a thing
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I've been there and media exaggerate quite a lot imo the only ones who call it a war zone is the swedes who never been there

Police protecting night time joggers first time I ever heard such a thing
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

RT seems pretty credible, i don't see a reason for them too over exaggerate, CNN on the other hand :nahgirl:...

as they should be, just like any other stations.. least theirs balance..
Yeah I like then but they clear agenda against Europe and USA however it's good for Asian and african news when I want european news I go to aljazeera an CCTV and sometimes trt although they are Turkish so they are biased too when it comes to Europe

One upside to this is the cops jogging with Swedes will be trim. Can't say the same for American patrolmen stuffing their pie holes with dunkin' doughnuts in their parked cruiser. Fleet footed kneegrows keep your heart muscles healthy. So maybe Somali kids increase the Swedish lifespan.

One upside to this is the cops jogging with Swedes will be trim. Can't say the same for American patrolmen stuffing their pie holes with dunkin' doughnuts in their parked cruiser. Fleet footed kneegrows keep your heart muscles healthy. So maybe Somali kids increase the Swedish lifespan.

What upside :pachah1:, these nigs are getting that viking blood going that laid dormant for decades. Only a matter of time before they send yo ass too valhalla :russ:

What upside :pachah1:, these nigs are getting that viking blood going that laid dormant for decades. Only a matter of time before they send yo ass too valhalla :russ:
Valhalla is an underrated postmortem resort. Helluva place.

Viking blood has pretty much thinned out. Hard to sustain the fire in the belly under those sub zero temperatures. The second Reconquista will come from central and eastern Europe. Viktor Orban will lead the counter-jihad, with Putin as wingman.

loooool all i can say is that i'm good when i go to r*nkeby. in fact i'm gonna go there soon, but then again i'm geeljire sooo
full

its true that people there are hostile to the cops, but other than that most get along. amurrikka should mind their damn business with all their chiraqs. every ghetto is a warzone over there, sweden is nothing compared to that lmao

and these bish ass cadaan complaining forget to mention that women can't go jogging safely without risk of rape in stockholm. i saw a group of over 50 women running together cus they can't do it alone.

these bish azz n***as got me messed up. how u gonna try put ur failure on the geeljires?!? abahood bey w***n, they better go fix their incest issues.

full

loooool all i can say is that i'm good when i go to r*nkeby. in fact i'm gonna go there soon, but then again i'm geeljire sooo
full

its true that people there are hostile to the cops, but other than that most get along. amurrikka should mind their damn business with all their chiraqs. every ghetto is a warzone over there, sweden is nothing compared to that lmao

I'm Canadian, the world knows us as peace Loving hippies kkkkkkk:lolbron:

Keo

VIP
I remember going to Rinkeby in 2004. Didn't know it became a warzone years later? It seemed like a chill place back then.
:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending