Reer Sweden Somali guy shows how robotic farm works

I've seen this video before and I found it hard to watch.... realised that I found his af somali to be just plain ugly & hard to listen to, something off about it.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I've seen this video before and I found it hard to watch.... realised that I found his af somali to be just plain ugly & hard to listen to, something off about it.
runahanti you are right, but come on, he knew that his af somali is horrible yet took the effort to do 18 min long video

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
runahanti you are right, but come on, he knew that his af somali is horrible yet took the effort to do 18 min long video
Lol, I didn't see anything wrong with his Af Somali. Isn't he just speaking your standard Af Xamari?

The only turn offs were how he kept saying "xaar & kaadi" and calling cow's udders for naaso. Not even ciyaalkayaga or my younger cousins talk like this anymore.:icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
Would be funny if Somalis in Europe took over a rural area and create a mini-Somalia. It is possible with the numbers.

Somalis making videos like this are actually good because they encourage more and more Somalis to go into vocational jobs and fields in animal sciences. It informs them that paths like these are an option for them.

I mean look at the comments to that video. Love it!!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Lol, I didn't see anything wrong with his Af Somali. Isn't he just speaking your standard Af Xamari?

The only turn offs were how he kept saying "xaar & kaadi" and calling cow's udders for naaso. Not even ciyaalkayaga or my younger cousins talk like this anymore.:icon lol:
No, his speech was almost repetitive pale and you can sense the lack of vocabulary. And no xamaris don't speak like that.

Would be funny if Somalis in Europe took over a rural area and create a mini-Somalia. It is possible with the numbers.
Minnesota? Gothenburg?

Trending

Latest posts