Reer Sweden come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Why are you so despised and hated by so many Swedes and other immigrants? Let's discuss. There are good Somalis in Sweden too though, honest and hardworking people.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
He should join now just in time for #AbdiExit and then he can go wife him a beautiful Bosnian chick. A beautiful interracial couple Molotoff (Somali) his wife (Bosnian )

As a Bosniak geeljire, I support the farah/abdi struggle and cause on the internetwebs. Stop halimo tyranny!

#teamabdi / #teamfarah

As a Bosniak geeljire, I support the farah/abdi struggle and cause on the internetwebs. Stop halimo tyranny!

#teamabdi / #teamfarah
Good for you white women are tired of Reer vanilla face thye want exotic east african men and you are welcome as per societies rules to identify as a Somali male.

:fittytousand::gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Molotoff if you're truly a Bosnian, then type in your language.

Sick of incel losers pretending to be non-Somalis and for God's sakes people stop being naive.

No google translation.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
He's Somali. If he is really from Bosnia he should show us his skin colour. Show us your skin colour with a paper with your name on it beside it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why are you so despised and hated by so many Swedes and other immigrants? Let's discuss. There are good Somalis in Sweden too though, honest and hardworking people.
Well I grew up in the northern part of Sweden uppe I Norrland it was my uncles Idea his theory was that we would integrate at a quicker pace and learn the language faster due to using it more which was all true and there was barely any Somalis here so it was always fun to meet a new one

I believe The best thing is to not live in a place filled with Somalis cause Somalis are very competetive and jealous over others success instead of being happy for someone’s success they will spread rumours

Now not all Somalis here are bad there’s many good ones

On the top of my head reasons why Swedish people and immigrants don’t like Somalis

They have only met bad ones like the ones who recently arrived who are loud,obnoxious behavior and causing trouble wherever they go

While the good ones are less noticeable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts