Reer SSC man rebukes N&N

People are expecting way too much from N&N. Nation building can take decades or even centuries. Farmaajo and Kheyre are 100% an upgrade from the previous government

:bell:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

Sound like begging kulaha we are nationalists and neglected while being Somalilanders, another one said N&N never funded buhoodle who are nationalists and died for the blue flag.

Pure beeging using nationalism card typical beggar-hantes:feedme:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The entire premise of his argument is based on the idea that the FGS is giving money to federal member states, which is demonstrably false. The $112 million is from the World Bank, with most of it belonging to Germany specifically.

Tukraq

VIP
Why the sudden change of heart ?
@TekNiKo has seen the light, people think theres an MJ MX rivalry no there isn't, nobody is against farmaajo due to his clan lol the guy isn't even doing shit for his own regions:mjlol: thats why I don't understand NN bots, patriotism for what?:gucciwhat: if a government is stinking up the joint they don't need your undying loyalty, you should be able to call them out on thing from time to time

Tukraq

VIP
The entire premise of his argument is based on the idea that the FGS is giving money to federal member states, which is demonstrably false. The $112 million is from the World Bank, with most of it belonging to Germany specifically.
yeah bullshit reasoning

@TekNiKo has seen the light, people think theres an MJ MX rivalry no there isn't, nobody is against farmaajo due to his clan lol the guy isn't even doing shit for his own regions:mjlol: thats why I don't understand NN bots, patriotism for what?:gucciwhat: if a government is stinking up the joint they don't need your undying loyalty, you should be able to call them out on thing from time to time
I use to be a Farmaajo fan, I think we all were at one time since he made all those promises. You can even pull out old threads of the same Puntites who supported him from the beginning.

The reason why most puntites criticize him is for his incompetence and shitty policies. It has nothing to do with his clan otherwise we would not have supported him from the beginning if that was the case. Every single day N&N lose more followers from various clans, not just one.

Tukraq

VIP
I use to be a Farmaajo fan, I think we all were at one time since he made all those promises. You can even pull out old threads of the same Puntites who supported him from the beginning.

The reason why most puntites criticize him is for his incompetence and shitty policies. It has nothing to do with his clan otherwise we would not have supported him from the beginning if that was the case. Every single day N&N lose more followers from various clans, not just one.
I mean thats not such a big thing, everyone was also a hsm fan when he got elected, same with whoever is next, we've been stagnant at the bottom and everyone is looking for a way up, so we look with hope but then we see the results

Gamal hassan needs too bring some of that lacaag too sanaag.

What the hell is this guy doing in Mogadishu, steal that shiit like the rest of them
:wow: make maakhir great again

Trending

Latest posts