Reer Somaliland the future looks bright

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an abundance of university educated, career experienced and sharp witted politicians all ready to fit the shoes once our great mujahid ahmed Silanyo retires and eventual dies which will leave somaliland as a political ideology missing the last remaining one of the 5 founding fathers of the SNM(somaliland)

On this thread I want to focus on one politician which I believe we should all support when he's time finally arrives and that politician is the current minister of interior for somaliland minister Ali Mohamed warancade. In no way do I support Wasiir(minister) Warancade because he is from the noble Isaxaaq carre subclan of the habar Yunis subclan. I must admit when he does eventually run for president in a few years then he shall win due to his skills and simply because the man is politically suave so the presidency shall be within reerka.

The life and times of minister warancade as stated by him on his social networks that support him:
Wasiirka Wasaaradda Arrimaha Gudaha Somaliland CALI MAXAMED WARAN-CADE waa siyaasi caan oo ka soo qaybgalay xukuumadihii kala dambeeyay ee dalka ka curtay iyo axsaabta qaranka, waxa uu ku dhashay magaalada Hargeysa sannadkii 1951-kii isaga oo tacliinta malcaamaddana ka bilaabay degmada Allay baday oo uu ka shaqayn jiray aabbihii oo ahaa sarkaal ka tirsan ciidamada.

Intaas kaddib waxa uu u soo wareegay Hargeysa oo ku qaatay tacliinta dugsiga hoose/dhexe ee Abusite, aqoonta dugsiga sarena waxa uu ku qaatay magaalda Muqdisho gaar ahaan dugsigii sare ee Allaahi-da loo yaqaannay. Tacliinta sare ee Jaamacadda waxa uu ku qaatay caasimadda Ruushka oo Moosko markii dambena waxa uu ka mid noqday masuuliyiinta sare ee xafiiskii socdaalka ee xukuumadda Soomaaliya, markii uu halkaa muddo joogay waxa loo xulay inuu noqdo Qunsulka Soomaaliya u fadhiya dalkii Liibiya halkaas oo uu uga baxay dalka Tuuniisiya kaddib markii uu xumaaday xidhiidhkii u dhexeeyay Qaddaafi iyo Maxamed Siyaad Barre. Intaas kaddib waxa uu safar gaaban ku soo laabtay Soomaaliya waxaanay isku dhaceen masuul loo cumaamaday haayaddii uu ka shaqayn jiray sidaas ayaannu ku joojiyay shaqadii dawladda milatariga isaga oo u wareegay dhanka ganacsiga.

Markii uu waddanku xoroobay waxa uu ka mid noqday waxgaradka dhexda u xidhay sidii looga gun-gaadhi lahaa loogana dhabayn lahaa xaqiijinta himilada gooni isu-taagga, si gaar ah waxa uu door uga qaatay dedaalladii nabadayneed ee lagu dejiyay xiisadihii colaadeed ee dalka hadheeyay sannadihii 1992-1996-kii waxa uu si gaar ah ugu suntan yahay hawlgalladii lagu qarameeyay qaar ka tirsan maleeshiyaadkiiHargeysa sida uu iiga warramay C/Raxmaan Aw Cali Faarax oo ahaa Madaxweyne ku-xigeenkii Somaliland ee xilligaas hoggaanka dalka hormoodkiisa ka mid ahaa.

Waxa kale oo xusid mudan socdaal uu isaga oo ah Wasiir ka tirsan xukuumadda uu nabadayn iyo waanwaan ugu tegay Oodweyne oo ay gacanta ku hayeen mucaarid ay wakhtigaas xukuumadda iska soo horjeedeen, waxaana ku wehelinayay hal-door kale. Socdaalkaasi waxa uu fure u noqday is-afgarad buuxa oo markii dambe dhex-maray xukuumaddii Cigaal iyo bulshadii markaa diiddanayd, natiijada togan ee dhex martay wefdigii Warancadde la socday iyo garabkii ka soo horjeeday waxa door weyn ka qaatay Alle ha u naxariistee Sudaan Ciise Suldaan XirsiQani, Suldaankii Guud ee Beelaha Galbeedka Burco.

Xilal badan oo ay ka mid yihiin Wasaaradaha Caafimaadka, Ganacsiga, Warfaafinta, Waxbarashada, Duulista Hawada iyo La-taliyaha Madaxweynaha ayuu ka soo qabtay Xukuumadihii Maxamed Xaaji Ibraahin Cigaal iyo Daahir Rayaale Kaahin, isaga oo ka mid ah dadka ku suntan waxqabadka iyo horumarinta bar-maamuleedyada uu madaxda ka noqdo, waxaana taas lagu muujiyay suugaano badan oo ay ka mid yihiin:

Sida Warancaddaa
Wax la muujiyaa

Mahuraan waxqabad iyo markay, muhindis soo gaadho
Waa kaa madaarkii ka dhigay, sidi Maraykaane
Aadmiga mar soo booqday wuu, wada mafsuudaaye
Macna daran garaadlaa intaas, meelo cay shuba’e
Magacii inuu geesi yahay, waa mid la hubaaye
Maaddada waxqabad Warancaddaan, kala midoobaaye (Cali-duulduul)

Halkuu ka masuulyay goorba
Hubaal Cali baa ka muuqday (Hal-door 2011)

Sannadkii hore waxa loo doortay Murashaxa Xisbiga UDUB ee Jagada Madaxweynaha waxa uu se xisbigaasi ka hadhay doorashada markii ay Guddiga Diiwaagelintu laaleen xilkii UDUB u doortay Cali Maxamed Warancadde iyo ku-xigeenkiisa oo ahaa Axmed Xaaji Daahir. Markii dambena waxa uu Warancadde ka mid noqday masuuliyiinta Xisbiga Mucaaridka ah ee WADDANI oo uu ka tirsanaa inta aan si rasmi ah loogu magacaabin Wasiirka Wasaaradda Arrimaha Gudaha.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee, Md Cali Maxamed Warancadde waa masuul waayo-aragnimo badan u leh shaqada dawladda gaar ahaanna horumarinta, amniga iyo xallinta mushkiladaha, waxaanu taageero badan ku kasbaday xilkasnimada uu ku hago wasaaradaha uu xilkooda qabto, waana la sugayaa sida uu uga hawl-galo Wasaaradda Arrimaha Gudaha Somaliland.

Minister warancade is famous in his birth place and home city of his sub subclan hargeisa for his exotic hobby of domesticating his pet lions which he enjoys studying and observing as a past time, the minister has also opened he's doors for the public so that they can also pay a visit to see the lions
image.jpg

The minister's political allies are president ahmed Silanyo, party chief/chief whip musa bihi and mohamad Kahin. All three of his political allies were high ranking SNM members and are the current string pullers of somaliland. To the Habar yonis somalilanders that are probably wondering "hang on his habar yonis, what's he doing in Kulmiye a habar awal and habar jeclo party, why isn't he in wadani a habar yonis party?" The simple answer to this question is that moniter waranCade has a professional relationship with Cirro(head of wadani party) that is as strong as his professional relationship with president Silanyo so it's best if beesha gets our ever expansionist fingers into every pie as we are historically famous for our expansionism
image.jpg

The minister is also a fervent supporter of the somaliland national army and the security services which come under his ministry
image.jpg

Documentary on some of the things that minister warancade is currently working on at the moment

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
"In no way do I support Wasiir(minister) Warancade because he is from the noble Isaxaaq carre subclan of thehabar Yunis subclan."

Caku Somali

:chrisfreshhah:

Damn tho that lion fuckin jacked acudubillah I need his trainer

Hahaha Ite sxb in that case waxad u bahantay a lot of motivation, one pretty ass xalimo should do the job, your boy grew a ponytail for 6 years just to impress one Gabadh, when it went side ways I was stuck with a hairstyle that got all the cheekas

Get swollen for the ladies and this won't be you getting dates cancelled on him on a last minute notice
image.jpg

:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
We need anot her cigaal to lead somaliland. He was good with international relations and had good pr. I don't know cirro profile, was he part of snm?

Cirro did not participate in the SNM battles or operation planning so he's very civilian. Same goes for Faysal Cali waraabe but Faysal was being an irritant to the siyad barre regime so he was arrested along with some other ciidagale guys and other Isaaqs. Warancade did not participate in the operations against siyad barre either but because he was a spy for siyad barre he couldn't handle his job anymore so he did what Faysal did and became irritating and so warancade was arrested for robbing the regime.

Dude i respect cigal for being a founding father but i believe he was a bit too hotheaded, I mean his the same guy that declared war on Djibouti
:damn:

Last edited:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Somaliland was a mess when cigaal took over. He was the right man for the job. Alx every sland president played a pivotal role. Tuur was the first president and set the foundation, riyaale the military man expanded our territory further east, and siilaanyo (In the first few years) stimulated the economy. The next president is crucial to somalilands future. We need major economic development. I like muse biixi but he's more of a military man than a president. The government needs to utilise tax payer money and start nationalising sectors like the cement factory, a national fishing company etc...this creates jobs and at the same time makes the government more independent. They can't depend on the private sector to build infrastructure

Wallahi as a patriot im spoiled for options. I want all three of the 2017 somaliland presidential elections candidates to win.
Cirro is my tol, Faysal is my favourite odey in somaliland and musa bihi would get the military pumped on steroids if he were to win.
2017 results will be very interesting to say the least

Bruv I just finished researching sabawanaag and cadaadleg districts now. I had no idea any Isaxaaq carre lived in anywhere other than hargeisa, talk about rooky mistakes 101 coolio

I disagree with you though. Forget about Isaxaaq I think all HY should move to hargeisa now that habar jeclo's are moving to hargeisa. The Capitol should not become a haven for the HA & HJ alliance. Beesha should be the dominant population in the Capitol, the goal should be for us to have a presence in the local economy of hargeisa the Capitol because the Capitol is the only place guaranteed consistent economic grow. It would be a shame if the business class of the society were majority HA & HJ

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Ah, I despise Landers who obsess themselves in politics and a zeal for recognition.

Bohol

VIP
@70NE7 We already have New Hargeisa district and it is very populated nowadays. I think other cities should be given
attention such as Oodweyne, it is where the oil is at.

The oil part is something I couldn't have of agreed with you on anymore than I already do. It's already been said that if the oil in somaliland was ever drilled for and exploited by the government than the first to Benefit would be the local communities. such as reer odweyne because of the odweyne block's oil reserves and also sool where oil reserves are also expected

Bohol

VIP
The oil part is something I couldn't have of agreed with you on anymore than I already do. It's already been said that if the oil in somaliland was ever drilled for and exploited by the government than the first to Benefit would be the local communities. such as reer odweyne because of the odweyne block's oil reserves and also sool where oil reserves are also expected

I am happy for Reer Oodweyne if oil is found. I agree the first priority should be Oodweyne itself. :nvjpqts:

I am happy for Reer Oodweyne if oil is found. I agree the first priority should be Oodweyne itself. :nvjpqts:
there's more oil under sool I noticed how you left them out. If you was on the throne You'd probably rob their resources and not invest in their communities because they're dhulos

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
there's more oil under sool I noticed how you left them out. If you was on the throne You'd probably rob their resources and not invest in their communities because they're dhulos

Sacad Yoonis live in Sool as well. remember oil companies like DNO
wanted to operate in Bohol. Sool is a shared region, while
Oodweyne is 100% Habar Yoonis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending