Reer Scandinavia & Xalimos come take this L

Xarlimos are rachet everywhere, Canada, USA, Scandinavia, UK. Even the place I been praising lately Australia they recently made news :mjlol:. Looks the only diaspora who hasn’t taken the L is New Zealand. Salute to Them.

f*ck the police kulaha. Does she think she is in the US?? Scandinavian countries are good countries why is she bringing this bs here. Embarrassing wallahi. Take them all back to somalia.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Xarlimos are rachet everywhere, Canada, USA, Scandinavia, UK. Even the place I been praising lately Australia they recently made news :mjlol:. Looks the only diaspora who hasn’t taken the L is New Zealand. Salute to Them.
Wallahi me too, I thought the Australians were better than us, turns out they were waiting to show us their fuuto :wow:

f*ck the police kulaha. Does she think she is in the US?? Scandinavian countries are good countries why is she bringing this bs here. Embarrassing wallahi. Take them all back to somalia.
I agree with her tbh. The Scandinavian police are way way too soft. tbh politicians let them down. Sweden is probably the softest country on crime in the world. You can do crime after crime and not even go to jail. criminals roam free

Trending