Reer Saaxo strike again! Kill 3 Reer Cadaado

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo was celebrating this thinking he killed some reer cadaado nomads.

AUN to these guys.
Who cares another Hutu on the scoreboard
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

TekNiKo

VIP
Any of your kind caught lacking in xamar, a bullet will be put in his shits and slump him. No two questions about it. Reminder the only place we meet and see each other is in my goof not yours.

we finna smoke that boni pack

Smoke Smoking GIF by Mateo LAW$
Xamar wixi jooga edeb darro bay u joogan rusheeya.

TekNiKo

VIP
I heard the 'ruush of central regions' omar mahmoud @Hamzza are busy at the goojacadde front which a-lot of langaab hags are taking advantage of.
Indeed the grea Omar Mahmuuds are giants in Mudug especially Reer Khalaf who made Reer Jalaf flee like schoolgirls:salute:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Indeed the grea Omar Mahmuuds are giants in Mudug especially Reer Khalaf who made Reer Jalaf flee like schoolgirls:salute:

Thats why I support shabab to stay where it is to ensure hags r blocked from uniting hamar to baraxley, they serve as a great buffer even if their idealogy is 'crazy' but who cares as long as it protects PL. Infact shabab should slowly resettle clans thru the 'deen card' phase by phase in hs/gm to displace hags.

They are waceysle Abgaal xertii yuusuf direed Sheekh Soomow group staying with Dir in Huurshe AUN
View attachment 271265
We need to send travel advisements like the British government does for its citizens.
It seems MX lands are worst than Shabaab governed regions. No law and order, extrajudicial killings of civillians and they even take pride on it. Bunch of barbarians...
:susp:

TekNiKo

VIP
Thats why I support shabab to stay where it is to ensure hags r blocked from uniting hamar to baraxley, they serve as a great buffer even if their idealogy is 'crazy' but who cares as long as it protects PL. Infact shabab should slowly resettle clans thru the 'deen card' phase by phase in hs/gm to displace hags.
I agree, a destablized and chaotic Galmudug is in both our interests I dont know why PSF is even assisting these monkeys.

In that case they are squatters, I thought they were Abgaals who came for grassing, my own livestock and many MX geeljire went far and wide during the drought, they just returned from Sool border since the rains reached our lands, there is no excuse killed innocent Somali just trying to survive, but a squatter is a squatter and Saleebaan west of the road are squatters as well as their company.

So you support the killing of Innocent livestock headers because the crimes of someone else or clan?

These types of mentalty is why Alshabaab are able to expand and import weapons. Some people would rather you suffer than build.

In that case they are squatters, I thought they were Abgaals who came for grassing, my own livestock and many MX geeljire went far and wide during the drought, they just returned from Sool border since the rains reached our lands, there is no excuse killed innocent Somali just trying to survive, but a squatter is a squatter and Saleebaan west of the road are squatters as well as their company.
People on fb are saying they were suufiyal studying at a dir xeer

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Jawaab deg deg aan ka sugeyna marexaan mise waa lo aara wiilasha

^The boys grandfather. He spoke in a very respectful manner.

TekNiKo

VIP

Why is it when Hawiye get karbaashed they blame Liyuu Boolis? @SPMLegend this is why I respected Abdi Iley, he made them fear a disbanded Liyuu until today :russ:

TekNiKo

VIP
Didn’t Abdi iley arm wagardhac along with uprooting sacad/saleban from dacdheer/kaxandhaale.
Yup, he was terrible too my subclan but was very supportive of Wagardhac. Imagine dagaalka started from Kaxandhaale in DDSI then to Furinta Foore than Miircawleed now Galgalad right outside Gelinsoor. What a spectacular come back. :salute:

Yup, he was terrible to my subclan but was very supportive of Wagardhac. Imagine dagaalka started from Kaxandhaale in DDSI then to Furinta Foore than Miircawleed now Galgalad right outside Gelinsoor. What a spectacular come back. :salute:
Should have worked with him then, abdi iley left the clans that supported him alone.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Its not true that they were targeted because they are Hawiyo, Habar Gidir vendetta looma dilo Abgaal, and there are plenty of Hawiyo living in Caabudwaaq who are not HG and no one touched them.

If I go to Goojacade and get hit by a SL bullet, my family cannot then say Darood baa loo dilay, this is a conflict zone, an investigation needs to be carried out why they were there and roaming the miyi.

This talk about Dir is nonsense, Dir live peacefully among MX, Hurshe comes under Caabudwaaq and there are MX settlements surrounding that village.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
That's true. if HG stayed in thier degaans, most of these senseless killings wouldn't happen. MSB getting rid of the Tomaseli line was a big mistake

Trending