Reer Saaxo MX thanks PL

saaxo is looking good, but my people have not made a good decision here. btw the guy on the video said all the development was being done be reer saaxo inside and outside of somalia. so wagardhac are developing their own degmo.

but somalis say "gaalka dil gartiisana sii" the only thing puntland done was help build part of the local police office. but i see puntlanders trying to take credit for wagardhac accomplishment

Reer wagardhac, wiil soon re-join their brothers in caabudwaaq.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What fools! MJS will never share their piece of the pie and will use you as cannonfodder in their upcoming wars. Let them taste the punishment when the inevitable war against Punaniland is declared

Wagardhac are no longer MX, waa stand alone Puntite clan who are on a path of Puntite development. Just as the Dir who joined PL in mudug picked the blessed path of puntite development over galnus isbaaro iyo rafaad.

Boowe Puntland waa qaran.

What fools! MJS will never share their piece of the pie and will use you as cannonfodder in their upcoming wars. Let them taste the punishment when the inevitable war against ********** is declared

lol, they joined willingly in 2014 and they will come back once they see the true nature of MJ's

the truth is there is no puntland there. reer saaxo defend themselves against HG attack always have and always will. they are using the puntland name to get aid money from the international community when they fill there pockets they will come back to us. btw this is a sub clan within wagardhac. so lets not say wagardhac.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Wagardhac are no longer MX, waa stand alone Puntite clan who are on a path of Puntite development. Just as the Dir who joined PL in mudug picked the blessed path of puntite development over galnus isbaaro iyo rafaad.

Boowe Puntland waa qaran.
Boowe puntland wa qaran kan wagardhac o qadiyada puntland aminsan aya iga xiga kan an isku Reerka nahay o qadiyadis shilamadka siste

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Even historically, this tribe called Marehan in Mudug/Galgaduud, were under the Sultanate of Hobyo.

Paying tax and so forth.

Nothing much has changed.

I think there is not much tax from saaxo even so if you watch they demand to much help from Garowe.
Hobyo people soon will Join us after we open garcaad port. :siilaanyolaugh:.

TekNiKo

VIP
Even historically, this tribe called Marehan in Mudug/Galgaduud, were under the Sultanate of Hobyo.

Paying tax and so forth.

Nothing much has changed.
What a lie, you think a naago Majeerteen can rule over us? Xabad ayaa ka xigta wallahi, I hope these bunch are punished severely.

TekNiKo

VIP
They want people to fail with them. Saaxo citizens don't want their kids ducking bullets when Galmudug is doing drivebys like Crips on Crenshaw boulevard.
No one wants to join a failed state with daacish and AS operating in galgale

History doesn't change.

Yesterday, you were under the rule of Suldaan Keenadiid, today, you serve under Garowe.

We will treat you well as you are under the dominion of the benevolent Majeerteenia aka Puntland.

Just pay your taxes and fill the frontlines, quietly and obediently. No need for nacnac and lies as is your habit.

Ed1ORHW.png

4kNkx.jpg

Trending

Latest posts