Reer Saaxo MX appreciate PL

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
For your information Wagardhac have always had good relations with MJ.
You mean good relations besides being guides for SNA and red berets into our lands we to let them graze on before and settle, a task our rivals HG, Dir, kacan loyals Leelkase deemed shameful cowardice guulwadeyn leaving wagardhac, Madow, hartis to cheerleader, orchastrate war of annihilation against us hiding behind SNA or when SSDF did scorched earth revenge on them?

Or do you mean good relations after HG destroyed wagardhac in 90s after MX sold them out for peace withheld tanks and SNA hardware from them for an anti-SPM alliance while OGs and MJs gave them refuge?

You mean good relations besides being guides for SNA and red berets into our lands we to let them graze on before and settle, a task our rivals HG, Dir, kacan loyals Leelkase deemed shameful cowardice guulwadeyn leaving wagardhac, madow, hartis to cheerleader, orchastrate war of annihilation against us hiding behind SNA or when SSDF did scorched earth revenge on them?

Or do you mean good relations after HG destroyed wagardhac in 90s after MX sold them out for peace withheld tanks and SNA hardware from them for an anti-SPM alliance while OGs and MJs gave them refuge?

I lost a Adeer stationed in Balanbale who was recruited from Gedo to SSDF/Xabashi after the Ogadeen war. You have a lot if gall saying that.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
This MJ vs MX beef is repetitive. It's time you guys let OG lead for once.
Their is no beef from our side its minority cuqdad ridden alliance that always war against us soon they get power.

look at the long OG-MJ borders yet never had full clan wars with long established communications back from Garaad Wilwal iyo boqorkeena and even before them, it's because both beel keep their word and fulfills all agreements always living side by side, in eachothers land either free or led by one side, OG can lead and let other lead same with MJ but these laangaabs are vile, lie after swearing on kitabs, attack civilians women children prominent people but scream tool iyo xeer darood when hit back,use irir boogeyman for us to forget them until markay qooqan caay kibir islaweyni bilaaban kursi markii laa siiyo.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Their is no beef from our side its minority cuqdad ridden alliance that always war against us soon they get power.

look at the long OG-MJ borders yet never had full clan wars with long established communications back from Garaad Wilwal iyo boqorkeena and even before them, it's because both beel keep their word and fulfills all agreements always living side by side, in eachothers land either free or led by one side, OG can lead and let other lead same with MJ but these laangaabs are vile, lie after swearing on kitabs, attack civilians women children prominent people but scream tool iyo xeer darood when hit back,use irir boogeyman for us to forget them until markay qooqan caay kibir islaweyni bilaaban kursi markii laa siiyo.

MJ and OGs can't lead Somalia. We gave you 30 years. It's our turn.

:manny:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I lost a Adeer stationed in Balanbale who was recruited from Gedo to SSDF/Xabashi after the Ogadeen war. You have a lot if gall saying that.
Proud and honor our dhaforqiiqs for those operations,taste your own medicine forced Barre to make a gentleman agreement not to touch civilians building bosaso port as gesture. Those operations saved our peoples lives and what was left of our lands. That man from Gedo deserved getting killed in battle like a man unlike his intentions of rape, looting and dirty war.

Or that murderer adeer of yours was a victim miya laa timid :kanyehmm:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

You ruined SYLs and many wadanis hardcore work with Barre creating civil war. Farmaajo destroyed 15 years of painstaking nation building in 2 years mind you that you never contributed to both SYLs nation building or FGS one, infact those clans with did the building let you rule for wadanimo and inclusion but you always fail miserably no sharaf to pass the rule on but make sure to destroy everything. MX and Laangaabs are not capable or sane to lead infact all laangaabs past 30 years failed leading or administering villages for God's sake:dwill:

reer

VIP
You ruined SYLs and many wadanis hardcore work with Barre creating civil war. Farmaajo destroyed 15 years of painstaking nation building in 2 years mind you that you never contributed to both SYLs nation building or FGS one, infact those clans with did the building let you rule for wadanimo and inclusion but you always fail miserably no sharaf to pass the rule on but make sure to destroy everything. MX and Laangaabs are not capable or sane to lead infact all laangaabs past 30 years failed leading or administering villages for God's sake:dwill:
somalia is 60 years old 2 and half decades of presidency for beesha :russsmug:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

I don’t want villa Somalia you had ages to establish Jubbaland same with Morgan and you didn’t. RKB is our founding fathers :icon e smile:

somalia is 60 years old 2 and half decades of presidency for beesha :russsmug:
Farmajo is singlehandedly about to destroy the country. I didn’t think it was possible but he is a worse president than even HSM.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I don’t want villa Somalia you had ages to establish Jubbaland same with Morgan and you didn’t. RKB is our founding fathers :icon e smile:

Farmajo is singlehandedly about to destroy the country. I didn’t think it was possible but he is a worse president than even HSM.

RKB isn't my founding fathers. No Kenyan tool can ever be my Halal role models. Maybe to your colonized clan. But not mines. This iteration of Jubbaland is Kenya made. I don't recognize nothing about it.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
This MJ vs MX beef is repetitive. It's time you guys let OG lead for once.
It has always been Mj&Og vs Mx. Give Marehan a break. Here we have PuntiteQueen who doesnt even know Majerten started the backstabbing with Morgan turning on Mx in Kismayo and when we retaliate it is us who is the problem? You can never convince qof cuqdadeysan

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey

Xarbi Marehan iyo xin kablalax. Marehan should be ruling Somalia for eternity, only landheere like us can rule and make Somalia prosper

Xarbi Marehan iyo xin kablalax. Marehan should be ruling Somalia for eternity, only landheere like us can rule and make Somalia prosper
go ahead and rule somalia and I'll rule Darodia :westbrookswag:
Somalia_ethnic_grps_2002 (1).jpg