Reer Saaxo begging to join Galmudug...

wagardhac doing dhaanto in kaxandhaale in 2019 after cleaning the area from h.utu pest.

this is when kaxandhaale was named a degmo for wagardhac

Ayax eating cawaan from the depths of Cafaado discussing matters with other clans has nothing to do with us. We want nothing to do with you, why do you folks insist on clinging to us
Just f*ck off for Christ sake.
Get the f*ck out the politics section then pussy, if you can't take the heat don't come into the kitchen. :camby:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Samaalic Era

kkkk the hu.tu massiah dahir alasow kkkk. was probably near cadaado. there is no h.u.tu in kaxandhaale.

here in kaxandhaale we put down our animals humanily.
Sxb why do these cawaan insist in including us in their paper state? It hurts them so bad that we want nothing to do with them. Just eat your ayax in
Get the f*ck out the politics section then pussy, if you can't take the heat don't come into the kitchen. :camby:
Ayax cawaan it hurts you so bad that we disassociate from you. Are you not self sufficient? Go eat ayax in digsi fucking cawaan.

TekNiKo

VIP
I hope a new virus erupts in Ayaxland due to their strange eating habits. One worst than coronavirus inshallah, maybe they will eat bats next :mjlol:

Sxb why do these cawaan insist in including us in their paper state? It hurts them so bad that we want nothing to do with them. Just eat your ayax in

Ayax cawaan it hurts you so bad that we disassociate from you. Are you not self sufficient? Go eat ayax in digsi fucking cawaan.

Disassociate? You were begging to join us, can you not read the title you illiterate böon?:russ:

TekNiKo

VIP
Disassociate? You were begging to join us, can you not read the title you illiterate böon?:russ:
I watched the video and it seems your the one whose illiterate, these are Wagardhac who sre in Cabudwaaq not Saaxo. They are having a meeting doing ayo ka tashi ayax boy. If you understand Somali they never mentioned joining Galmudug.

TekNiKo

VIP
Another fake news thread by @Lex Luther just watched the whole video and theres no mention of Wagardhac "begging to join Galmudug", I dare anyone to find the word Galmudug even mentioned im the tribes meeting.

@Adaawe another desperate fake news exposed.

I watched the video and it seems your the one whose illiterate, these are Wagardhac who sre in Cabudwaaq not Saaxo. They are having a meeting doing ayo ka tashi ayax boy. If you understand Somali they never mentioned joining Galmudug.

have you seen their map it includes galinsoor kkkkk as wagardhac territory , and these sub human hu.utus are saying begging to join galmudug.

when they are in fact saying we will take galinsoor by force like we did kaxandhaale, dacdheer and forinta foore.

imagine being bullied by a fraction of marehan when the bulk is in jubbaland, what an embarresment these sub human h.utus are.

Here's the Wagardhac elder after the battle in Kaxandhaale, Gaalkacyo district Mudug (3:29 min mark)

Here is the same Wagardhac elder in the video @Lex Luther shared.
View attachment 117435

Nice try but you're caught in your pathetic lie Apophis:mjlol:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Who's muscle do you think got you into Kismayo? Out of all the HG sub-clans, are you actually trying to call Cayr langaab? :jaynerd:

You were footsoliders for the youngest section of MX, Reer Diini. Cayr is older and Reer Diini is a 9th generation jiffo hoose. If you were so POWERFUL. Why did we kick you out the city everytime we had our internal beefs? You always were footsoliders for MX or MJ. Never head huncho. You got lucky in 1991. You broke the matrix. Now we're fixing it. You was never a power player in Somali politics. You was always under Murusade and Abgaal's shadow

:sass2:

IMG_20200412_233523.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
have you seen their map it includes galinsoor kkkkk as wagardhac territory , and these sub human hu.utus are saying begging to join galmudug.

when they are in fact saying we will take galinsoor by force like we did kaxandhaale, dacdheer and forinta foore.

imagine being bullied by a fraction of marehan when the bulk is in jubbaland, what an embarresment these sub human h.utus are.
@Mckenzie look at this lax claiming Galinsoor, walle their delusions knows no bound :mjlaugh:

TekNiKo

VIP
Low IQ Ayax boy an Elder from Saaxo can travel from Cabudwaaq to Saaxo with ease. Your point?

Can you please provide a timestamp showing said elder "begging to join Galmudug"?

TekNiKo

VIP
They have lost so much seats in GM and the other MX dont want Waghardac. They literal begged Kheyre to help get their land and seats back:meleshame:
You are gun, I dont even know your subclans yet you know ours, talk about obsessed

@Mckenzie look at this lax claiming Galinsoor, walle their delusions knows no bound :mjlaugh:

no delusions the video you like to show, is about that. wagardhac are saying we are taking galinsoor.

which they will, you neither have the man man power nor the intellect. 2020 . 2021 will be a interesting year.

wagardhac will push for galinsoor and digil iyo mirifle will push for baraawe. HG will be destroyed

You were footsoliders for the youngest section of MX, Reer Diini. Cayr is older and Reer Diini is a 9th generation jiffo hoose. If you were so POWERFUL. Why did we kick you out the city everytime we had our internal beefs? You always were footsoliders for MX or MJ. Never head huncho. You got lucky in 1991. You broke the matrix. Now we're fixing it. You was never a power player in Somali politics. You was always under Murusade and Abgaal's shadow

:sass2:

View attachment 117456

Ceeydh/HG were the strongest community before Tigreey invasion if 2006. ICU was supported by HG muscle with the blessings of most citizens between South Gaalkacyo to Kiinya border

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
no delusions the video you like to show, is about that. wagardhac are saying we are taking galinsoor.

which they will, you neither have the man man power nor the intellect. 2020 . 2021 will be a interesting year.

wagardhac will push for galinsoor and digil iyo mirifle will push for baraawe. HG will be destroyed
Save yourself in K5 first, Waghardac are gypsies.

Good luck fighting HG when your Ogaden are raiding you guys:ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts