Reer qandala against bosaso developement

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Boqor Osman is a symbolic king not a literal one. The sultans of old are gone and now we believe Harti are all equal.Regardless, we shouldn't care about arabs who have nothing to offer long term. We should look to the West for growth.

Puntland would be much more stronger if we could impliment a more rigirous economic policy.From there we can grow 10 fold with the consequent taxation.For all your talk about intelligence you cannot see the foolishness and short sightedness of qabyaalad.

Puntland is where a new somalia will be developed however some censored like you are trying to keep us back.

King Saud kingdom is full monarchy, it was founded by one man and he married the women of all the tribes in the land and has 'abti' relations with all the tribes, so they don't touch him lol. Darod is quite different since they're multiple males and one is the elder and symbolic ruler, that's why MJ controlled MJ side of things, Warsangeli did they're thing, Ogaden did they're thing, etc. Sade was a total WILD b22n tho and denying it is not being FAIR to history. He wasn't even a DARAWISH like Dhulbahante who is known for that title of Horse-men and shit KKKKKK.

It's just the b22n level in him won't TANASUL even if you tell him something so obvious like 'somalispot is a forum' he won't accept that since your majerten telling him and he will begin b22n activities and fight back and say no somalispot isn't a forum what u saying b22n boy like sheikh and his rambling.

I do agree with you on the fact it is symbolic kingdom, he doesn't rule the 'clans' in Darod, even me as an Caaqil level clan we manage our own affairs, diya, mag, political selection when it's our time to rotate on MP seat we share with reer omar in Puntland Parliament, etc. It's not full monarchy power structure over all DARODS, it's a ceremonial role to honor tradition of darod since he is the king of DAROD. Tradition is Darod and Dombiiro. Male is Abdirahman Jabarti. Female Doonbiro Somali Dir woman. He is Osman Mahmoud on the male side and Bah Dir on mother side. Dir has a bit of role to play cause it chains down thru DAROD N DOMBIRO, THEN HARTI AND MAJERTEN DIR WOMAN, WHICH GAVE BIRTH TO MOHAMED IYO MAXAMUD HARTI AND I THINK MORASANTE WHICH IS DASHISHE KKKK. SICID HARTI KUMA JIRO MA AHA HABAR MAJERTEN WHICH MOHAMED, MAXAMUD, MORASANTE 3 BOYS SAME MOTHER AND FATHER. SICID HARTI IS ONLY HALF MALE BROTHER BUT HIS MOTHER ISN'T THE SAME AS OURS.

THEN OSMAN MAHMOUD AND BAH DIR.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol that first video is awowe koombo he is in bosaso right now talking his shit and no one can touch him. He’s my real uncle. He’s the one who facilitated the pirate hostage exchange. When he got the money he kept it and still managed to release the hostages
He will be killed in sha Allah just like your beldaaji or whatever you call it along with all the terrorists from qandala hooyada waase

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
He will be killed in sha Allah just like your beldaaji or whatever you call it along with all the terrorists from qandala hooyada waase
all that hate will consume you. I pray to allah that you get better. You constantly talking about murdering people I hope the fbi is watching this website because they need too.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You fucking langaab don't talk to your masters back. I told you before. Go back to your nasty village shit you came from and never intervene in Pl issue, specailly MJ affairs.

Those IDP start talking like the owners of land using our names fucking langaabs. They think we are too kind to reply. Let this shit come and meet me in PL and talk to us like that. I will karbash his IDP langaab.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
all that hate will consume you. I pray to allah that you get better. You constantly talking about murdering people I hope the fbi is watching this website because they need too.
The hypocrasy boowe were you not bragging about how your ancestors killed previous boqors of majeertenia? boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yiraahdo haday belo kugu timadoona lama booyo boowe:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

My great grandfather boqor xawaadane may Allah be pleased with him and grant him paradise ordered the massacre of thousands f cali saleeban cali beysteen who live high up on qandala mountains on top of the trees had to flee and seek refuge in oman

Alhamdulillah boowe waa illahay mahadiisa cadowga cagtaa hoosteeda ma garatey guuun waxiid lama ooyan laangaab :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You fucking langaab don't talk to your masters back. I told you before. Go back to your nasty village shit you came from and never intervene in Pl issue, specailly MJ affairs.

Those IDP start talking like the owners of land using our names fucking langaabs. They think we are too kind to reply. Let this shit come and meet me in PL and talk to us like that. I will karbash his IDP langaab.
I am nin laandheere iska dhal cismaan maxamud boqortooyo bah dirooble Oo sedax lugood ku tagaan ma garatey wiil banaan degay the descendant of suldaan kenadiid iyo boqor cismaan guuun yaheey guuunta dhashay you have always been my servant and I have always been the leader of majeertenia now play your position and drop to your knees and show gratitude

Trending