Reer Puntland Man Orders US to Lift Sanctions on Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libcuck detected. If you drink the lib kool aid that might be true , but you need to get out and explore more. The biggest racists are these liberals and thats a fact .
All of them are racists. At least liberals help immigrants. Republicans I like for being conservative and not bending over for trends like lgbt and trans bullshit. At the end, you choose the lesser of 2 evils

All of them are racists. At least liberals help immigrants. Republicans I like for being conservative and not bending over for trends like lgbt and trans bullshit. At the end, you choose the lesser of 2 evils

"....the only difference between white liberals and white conservatives....is the liberals are more deceitful...more hypocritical" - Malcolm X

"....the only difference between white liberals and white conservatives....is the liberals are more deceitful...more hypocritical" - Malcolm X
That is true. They would do anything to get votes. I only vote for them because they benefit immigrants and the poor.

That is true. They would do anything to get votes. I only vote for them because they benefit immigrants and the poor.

Well I’m not poor and I was born here so I could care less about immigrants . Liberals don’t benefit the poor, they want to keep them poor. It’s like trying to keep a crackhead addicted to crack by giving him doses of crack periodically .

Well I’m not poor and I was born here so I could care less about immigrants . Liberals don’t benefit the poor, they want to keep them poor. It’s like trying to keep a crackhead addicted to crack by giving him doses of crack periodically .
You support Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.