Reer PL shipping through Berbera port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Wallahi oo bilaahi the entire East berbera is HJ. That's why indho deero has the quarantine there, anybody who's spent time can tell you that. Adigu waad iska hadasha, making topics like Sanaag is Hy & doesn't accept muuse biixi:mjkkk:

So tell me then why is the mayor and vice mayor of Berbera always CM and MC? I have never heard
of a HJ vice mayor in Berbera and they are not considered natives there.

:manny:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
So tell me then why is the mayor and vice mayor of Berbera always CM and MC? I have never heard
of a HJ vice mayor in Berbera and they are not considered natives there.

They're natives and live from east berbera coast all the way to xiis in Sanaag. Berbera is a sensitive city, CM protest for anything non CM in the city. Next time you go drive East and you'll see what I mean

Bohol

VIP
They're natives and live from east berbera coast all the way to xiis in Sanaag. Berbera is a sensitive city, CM protest for anything non CM in the city. Next time you go drive East and you'll see what I mean

I am not talking about the outskirts. I clearly said HJ do live on the outskirts but don't have a actual
deegaan inside the city. HJ claiming Berbera is like HJ trying to claim Maydh.

xisaabiye

I am not talking about the outskirts. I clearly said HJ do live on the outskirts but don't have a actual
deegaan inside the city. HJ claiming Berbera is like HJ trying to claim Maydh.

I'm not talking about the outskirts neither. Like I said, next time you go you'll see the entire East side of town is HJ, mainly reer daahir. Dhul aanan lahayn masheegno sxb.

Bohol

VIP
I'm not talking about the outskirts neither. Like I said, next time you go you'll see the entire East side of town is HJ, mainly reer daahir. Dhul aanan lahayn masheegno sxb.

I was there last year. My grandfather had huge plots of land in Berbera (inherited by his offsprings) it is where he met my paternal grandmother, so I am familiar with the area. I will ask around next time bal trying to find a HJ inside Berbera city is like trying to find a Pokemon.

:siilaanyosmile:

xisaabiye

I was there last year. My grandfather had huge plots of land in Berbera (inherited by his offsprings) it is where he met my paternal grandmother, so I am familiar with the area. I will ask around next time bal trying to find a HJ inside Berbera city is like trying to find a Pokemon.

:siilaanyosmile:

If you haven't known from going back home then you've been on somali forums almost as long as me, mr prestige should've heard of hj inhabiting berbera a million times & land disputes, amongst other things what do you think ceel garde port was about:pachah1:. We don't really claim it because its just pockets of HJ, just like how the entire Tol jeclo all live in waqooyi galbeed..nowhere there is claimed by hj:manny:

Bohol

VIP
If you haven't known from going back home then you've been on somali forums almost as long as me, mr prestige should've heard of hj inhabiting berbera a million times & land disputes, amongst other things what do you think ceel garde port was about:pachah1:. We don't really claim it because its just pockets of HJ, just like how the entire Tol jeclo all live in waqooyi galbeed..nowhere there is claimed by hj:manny:

Same reason I don't claim Berbera even though the vice mayor there is always HY/Muuse Cabdalle.
I prefer Maydh, Xarshaw, Waqdariya and the countless other 100% HY coastal settlements.

I don't need to claim Berbera when I have Maydh which is 100x more beautiful:manny:

Maydh_background.jpg

xisaabiye

Same reason I don't claim Berbera even though the vice mayor there is always HY/Muuse Cabdalle.
I prefer Maydh, Xarshaw, Waqdariya and the countless other 100% HY coastal settlements.

If anyone else claims berbera qolodi danyeerta ah ba calaacalaya:russ: Ciise muuse are the reer burco of HA, they're crazy walle:icon lol:

Berbera used to be dominated by reer axmed/nuux ismaaciil until the late 19th century, so when & how did the ciise muuse evict the original proprietors of the historic port of Berbera?

No offence to the CM, but it seems that Berbera stagnated when the CM kicked out the NI (the ilbax NI were always more disposed to trading than other subs).

Last edited:

xisaabiye

Berbera used to be dominated by reer axmed/nuux ismaaciil until the late 19th century, so when & how did the ciise muuse evict the original proprietors of the historic port of Berbera?

No offence to the CM, but it seems that Berbera stagnated when the CM kicked out the NI (the ilbax NI were always more disposed to trading than other subs).

Ciise muuse waa dad waalan, i like that about them in a strange way:gucciwhat: I grew up with this ciise muuse kid in burco, all he used to do was fight for no reason:shookgabre:. It's always the small qabiil that are bullies:faysalwtf: Arap, Ciidagale, Ciise muuse waa sadexda bully ee beesha sheekh isaaq:faysalwtf:

xisaabiye

I prefer that reer punani and wadaniland refer to HA/HJ by our proper name "jeegaanta" :hillarybiz:

Bro one of the videos where the guy said wadani land, he was so freaking mirqaan he couldn't even speak somali, wallahi I was dying. He's like "waxan noqonayna gana goosato":deadosama:, wtf does that even mean:chrisfreshhah: he meant gooni goosasho:russ::deadmanny: then they took the mic from him listen @40 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.