Reer ohio takes this L. Fight breaks out in masjid

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah

Notice how she tries to separate herself from the Somali ethnicity by saying "They."

Even though she's Somali. The witch is delusional.
- is Somali
- “they ruined the Somali name themselves!”
- airs out drama online in ENGLISH. Large emphasis on the Somali
- “arrrrgh so embarrassing”

Somalis need to understand there are people within our community who seriously don’t have the best intentions for our people and livelihood. We gotta call these attention starved clout chasers out

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Before we discuss why Testosterone ridden Xaliimo fighting in the Mosque: My Question is: Why are women going to the Masjid? Most of them are tom boy undercover Xaliimos anyway

Before we discuss why Testosterone ridden Xaliimo fighting in the Mosque: My Question is: Why are women going to the Masjid? Most of them are tom boy undercover Xaliimos anyway
I used to think this was just misogynistic shit Somali dudes use as a “beating stick” of sorts to Somali women…… however after a while I just realized that SOME Somalis women do have a masculine energy to them that is really off putting to me, some aa women seem to have this too. The way some of these chick talk about dudes almost seem like they don’t like dick

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to think this was just misogynistic shit Somali dudes use as a “beating stick” of sorts to Somali women…… however after a while I just realized that SOME Somalis women do have a masculine energy to them that is really off putting to me, some aa women seem to have this too. The way some of these chick talk about dudes almost seem like they don’t like dick

Sweety no females likes D bleep. Openly at least

You have to understand these shorty's have no haq you have to do understand they get off the fact that somalis have a fight or they do something bad they post it to get some clout what you have to understand they have low morals and have no character they can't even read the room the in at times
:ohlord:

Generally, i want Dumar to stay at home. Masjid for men :)
I understand that sentiment completely. Although it’s not forbidden in Islam. The masjid is baytullah after all.. If Allah allows it, who are we as humans to stop women from wanting to be near it in proximity? Being in a masjid gives you renewed energy and should strengthen the state of your iimaan. Some of my best memories are in a masjid.
You just reminded me of a horrible experience I had in a part of Somalia during my trip. I was trying to go pray and listen to the khutbada jumcada but was turned away as they were only allowing men in for Friday prayers. I didn’t see that issue everywhere but it’s not right.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I understand that sentiment completely. Although it’s not forbidden in Islam. The masjid is baytullah after all.. If Allah allows it, who are we as humans to stop women from wanting to be near it in proximity? Being in a masjid gives you renewed energy and should strengthen the state of your iimaan. Some of my best memories are in a masjid.
You just reminded me of a horrible experience I had in a part of Somalia during my trip. I was trying to go pray and listen to the khutbada jumcada but was turned away as they were only allowing men in for Friday prayers. I didn’t see that issue everywhere but it’s not right.

My opinions always is women should stay at home. but i also understand some women have hormones, strong hormones, staying home submissively is not an option. Power to them

My opinions always is women should stay at home. but i also understand some women have hormones, strong hormones, staying home submissively is not an option. Power to them
Has nothing to do with hormones Basra or being submissive. They are free to learn and pray at the masjid with the other women there. It’s for the whole community. It’s sad some people never go to masjid yet they have easy access to them. What a forgotten blessing.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Has nothing to do with hormones Basra or being submissive. They are free to learn and pray at the masjid with the other women there. It’s for the whole community. It’s sad some people never go to masjid yet they have easy access to them. What a forgotten blessing.

I know. u wish u were a man so u can get the rewards of praying in the masjid with fellow Rijaals :(

I know. u wish u were a man so u can get the rewards of praying in the masjid with fellow Rijaals :(
Alxamdulilah Self-assured to the max. I’m perfectly content and actually love how Allah made me. I don’t wish to be anyone or anything else.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Alxamdulilah Self-assured to the max. I’m perfectly content and actually love how Allah made me. I don’t wish to be anyone or anything else.

Mashalaaah :)

:(