Reer Nabar Iyo naxdin whats this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losses annually between $100-$300 million in stolen fish and President of 1 bedroom in villa Somalia can only get a $1 million contract? The fish they pull out of the water daily will be 3x more valuable than the entirety of the contracts worth :mjlol:

I made a thread on this scandal awhile back sxb: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/chinese-get-licenses-to-fish-in-somali-waters.54121/

Most of the xaarmajo supporters avoided my thread like the plague lmao.
:pachah1:

No wonder i forgot there was a topic made ileen these niggas avoided it hoping it would die out and people would forget kkk :chrisfreshhah:

I even commented on that thread but completely forgot kkk wan naxay when I read the news again it’s some shit you always gonna say wtf about

Last edited:
Losses annually between $100-$300 million in stolen fish and President of 1 bedroom in villa Somalia can only get a $1 million contract? The fish they pull out of the water daily will be 3x more valuable than the entirety of the contracts worth :mjlol:
only 3 times?? you're having a laugh mate. i'm sure that company being the first foreign company with advanced tech and equipments will have leverage over anyone else and make the most money.

only 3 times?? you're having a laugh mate. i'm sure that company being the first foreign company with advanced tech and equipments will have leverage over anyone else and make the most money.

3 million a day from fish does not sound bad although What they can pull out daily is probably much more . I think it’s a 3 month license 3 mill a day 30 days is $90 million a month x 3 = $270 million for the whole project and the peasants in villa zoomallia get $1 million :russ: Also you have to remember it’s not all the fishing areas and there’s still areas reserved for Somali fishermen.

Status
Not open for further replies.