Reer Muqdisho soo gala - Why...

Whats up whit the Daqan celis? Hardcore islamist have found new ways to make money by creating this evil system. They have the blessing of the local authority and they even pay taxes and bribe money.

Few years back "2020" I left west, to visit the motherland for the 1st time in my life. 1st few weeks were nice, I got good welcome and reer Muqdisho are known for they hospitality. Well all the good things don't last. One day in the morning time, I saw few cops whit Ak's came to our house and it turns out my uncle bribed them to arrest me. They said I had pending warrant and we needed to sort things out at the police station.

Man, I didn't saw it coming. 1 hour later, we arrived at the Daqan celis center and I was already chained by both legs together. It was hell for whole 6 months of my time spent there.

To give an example how bad things were. Even those whit mental illness were chained to a tree, I was shock or maybe it was just cultural shock.
The propaganda and brainwashing was insane. I started to hate gaalos, wallahi I almost got radicalized.

The food was awful. All we eat was white rice for dinner and cambuulo for casho. I could see the hopelessness in the youth's face, since I was one of them.
Beatings were very common, sometimes they will karbaash you like animals for no reason. Hard to believe that our family pays 100's USD in month just keep you caged like animal.

I don't have no sympathy for Somalia, allah have cursed them.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Extreme f*ck ups go to those types of daqan celis places. Niggas who use to gangbang, insult/beat their parents and do drugs

The average f*ck up goes to a boarding school or gets sent to live with relatives, you should only show sympathy for miskeen kids who get locked up not these diaspro moryaans who ruin our names in the west getting a reality check

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
@xoogster who will fix our country? I thought youth were the future. But hey we are Muslim we don't care about this dunya, only after life. :ehh:

Educated youth in the west who use their opportunity wisely not degenerates who roam around gangbanging then crying when they get shipped back. They wasted their own chance for a better life, now they get their reality check back home :win:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
These dhaqan Celis centers are used by families to “rehabilitate “ their children i.e the mentally ill and addicts.

I heard really sad stories about these and tbh they are all over Somalia because there’s no government that provides psychiatric hospitals and rehab centers. Families pay like 50 to 100 dollars a month so it’s a way to get rich for these owners.

These dhaqan Celis centers are used by families to “rehabilitate “ their children i.e the mentally ill and addicts.

I heard really sad stories about these and tbh they are all over Somalia because there’s no government that provides psychiatric hospitals and rehab centers. Families pay like 50 to 100 dollars a month so it’s a way to get rich for these owners.
Those are our kids. If we don't have patience and sabar. Thats suicide. It will cost more if we punish and neglect them. What goes around come around. Write that down.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Those are our kids. If we don't have patience and sabar. Thats suicide. It will cost more if we punish and neglect them. What goes around come around. Write that down.

This is the cost of the Somali civil war , no infrastructure, no healthcare so the likes of Sheikh Rusheeye can take advantage of innocent people .

Dunya is for kuffar's. Every soul will taste death. Im sorry get in the line you are next.
Who said dunya is for kuffar.

وَابْتَغِ فِيمَا آتَاكَ اللَّهُ الدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ ۖ وَلَا تَنْسَ نَصِيبَكَ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَأَحْسِنْ كَمَا أَحْسَنَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَلَا تَبْغِ الْفَسَادَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُفْسِدِينَ

. But seek, with what Allah has given you, the Home of the Hereafter. And do not neglect your share of this world. And be charitable, as Allah is charitable to you. And do not work corruption on earth—Allah does not like the corruptors.

If you act up like an animal in the West, you deserve to get locked up and treated like an animal in Somalia. The only kids being sent to these places are those that have de-railed completely.

If you act up like an animal in the West, you deserve to get locked up and treated like an animal in Somalia. The only kids being sent to these places are those that have de-railed completely.
I pray for you. even for me enemies. Well see how far u go. :ohlord:

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Most of the ppl who I knew went to those insane centres got traumatized. They came back with a negative view of Islam and are gaal who drink and smoke on the regular very sad

Most of the ppl who I knew went to those insane centres got traumatized. They came back with a negative view of Islam and are gaal who drink and smoke on the regular very sad
What would u do if u had 24h to live. Money would be last thing of yo worries. U cant measure life whit fake coins. Life will correct it self.

Trending

Latest posts