Reer Minnesota so gaala

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Reiko @Basra @kickz

This was the line at Sweet Martha’s cookies last night, this was like 830pm, imagine in the afternoon:farmajoyaab:
6C5544F7-BCF1-45B2-8855-818A0F1C8CC4.jpeg

This is just one side
74934E83-AE40-4604-8877-BD814D7C0B91.jpeg

This is from the sky ride showing all sides.

The Minnesota state fair just keeps getting crazier every year, we even met a couple from @AussieHustler neck of the wood.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Those cookies are barely worth it when there is no line.:drakekidding:

That is a crazy line though, never seen it like that before.

NotMyL

VIP
Those cookies are barely worth it when there is no line.:drakekidding:

That is a crazy line though, never seen it like that before.

Sweet Martha cookies are state treasure, how dare you
Who goes to State fair???
Who doesn’t :ayaanswag:what’s not to enjoy? the rides, the food, the games, the atmosphere? What part don’t you like? Or is your hip acting up again, and the walking is what you’re opposed to?

NotMyL

VIP
Its 2019, do we have any Somali stands there yet?
It’s expensive as hell to be a vendor at the state fair and the wait is like 6+years. I don’t see a Somali vendor there anytime soon, maybe AfroDeli guy can do it.

@TheShinning

Cookies? From Martha Stewart the criminal?

Came to Melbourne and what a weekend of 'White Night'. The 'White Night' (originally a French festival) is a Melbourne Winter Festival of lighting the city landmarks with artistic flare, performances and music. Enjoy

NotMyL

VIP
@TheShinning

Cookies? From Martha Stewart the criminal?

Came to Melbourne and what a weekend of 'White Night'. The 'White Night' (originally a French festival) is a Melbourne Winter Festival of lighting the city landmarks with artistic flare, performances and music. Enjoy

That looks fun but I don’t see food lol the reason state fairs are so popular especially the MN one is because of the food, every food you can think of you will find it there and a lot of times they are on a stick so you can walk and eat at the same time lol

And it’s not that Martha lol this is the one
http://m.startribune.com/meet-sweet...2-days-selling-cookies-at-the-fair/442433423/

She makes 4 million in 12 days.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Personally it is my "opinion" Somalis who go to the state fair are gaalo, pork eating garbage. Again, I have a "right" to my own "opinion" without tomatoes thrown at me.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooool

I didn't go but I still ate Martha's cookies, thanks to my brother :lol:

By the time he gave them to me, they were stale. :farmajoyaab:

But I still ate them.:banderas:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It’s expensive as hell to be a vendor at the state fair and the wait is like 6+years. I don’t see a Somali vendor there anytime soon, maybe AfroDeli guy can do it.
Holy land has a vendor there.

It will either be the owners of Safari or Afro deli guy who will be the first Somalis to own a vendor in state fair.

Trending