reer minnesota on drugs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it’s on purpose to wlh 😭😭 I’ve seen so many kids trynna be like those maadows and caadan gangster kids who end up on beyond scared. Crazy wlh

1669526643933.png

nahh I know this thread is from a while ago but I stumbled once again on this website searching up mn zr related shi 😭. but wlh cedar kids are wack ass kids wlh no cappp. Matter of fact all of mn is wack asfkk. someone get me out this state ong wlh 😂😂
What’s even worse is some white boy made a whole documentary about cedar niggas & kblock beef, it has like 800k views on YouTube :mjlol: :hillarybiz:

I heard ZR quit rapping, kpizzle is addicted to fentanyl & king lil mo is still rapping but barley gets views like he use to.

The Minnesota Somali rap scene fell off hard.:ohlord::manny:

halimos4u

Halimos4u
What’s even worse is some white boy made a whole documentary about cedar niggas & kblock beef, it has like 800k views on YouTube :mjlol: :hillarybiz:

I heard ZR quit rapping, kpizzle is addicted to fentanyl & king lil mo is still rapping but barley gets views like he use to.

ive seen this video like two months ago wallahi but zak (zr) still makes rap he jus came back from africa but icl they did fell off. It’s kinda funny how people are still trynna make their music a thing now smh.. Parents be sending their kids to school just for them to end up doing drugs and joining gangs to prove their cool n shit

ive seen this video like two months ago wallahi but zak (zr) still makes rap he jus came back from africa but icl they did fell off. It’s kinda funny how people are still trynna make their music a thing now smh.. Parents be sending their kids to school just for them to end up doing drugs and joining gangs to prove their cool n shit
Zr hasn’t dropped a music video in like 2 years it’s been a while. Lil ebro hasn’t dropped a song since last year either. They lack consistency that’s why they fall off. They probably could have been big rappers if they had the right marketing skills but overall the music is haram & drugs & gang life will take a big toll on their mental health. :mjdontkno:

halimos4u

Halimos4u
Zr hasn’t dropped a music video in like 2 years it’s been a while. Lil ebro hasn’t dropped a song since last year either. They lack consistency that’s why they fall off. They probably could have been big rappers if they had the right marketing skills but overall the music is haram & drugs & gang life will take a big toll on their mental health. :mjdontkno:
lil Ebro ended up in some r*pe scandale not less than a year ago and ZR and the rest of those 1627 nggas posts their music/recordings on insta and tiktok, but hey i agree 100% saxhib. No one really cares about their music. I’ve seen lil mo at kblock so many times n he still is unnoticed even with the crowds of young Somali wanna be’s. That’s what happens when u let drugs get involved in ur life

halimos4u

Halimos4u
Rich white kids do lots of drug but when the police catch them they send them to rehabilitation camps, not the prison.
what parent wants their child to stay in a rehab center? Most of the parents here try covering the fact their children do drugs or are involved in stuff that are haram. They would rather send them to jail then rehab icl

lil Ebro ended up in some r*pe scandale not less than a year ago and ZR and the rest of those 1627 nggas posts their music/recordings on insta and tiktok, but hey i agree 100% saxhib. No one really cares about their music. I’ve seen lil mo at kblock so many times n he still is unnoticed even with the crowds of young Somali wanna be’s. That’s what happens when u let drugs get involved in ur life
I heard lil ebro was allegedly innocent but it was some other guys that was tryna do some weirdo attempted rape stuff & what’s lil mo doing hanging around kblock? I know theirs that one Somali mall over there but Lol he’s from cedar, he might get shot posting up over there. I don’t know anything about Minnesota street politics, I live in California but i visit Minneapolis like once a year every summer for a few weeks . But it’s sad seeing young Somali guys beef with each other.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Damn last time i seen that video it was at 400k views, the comments on that video are cooking us :mjlol:

halimos4u

Halimos4u
I heard lil ebro was allegedly innocent but it was some other guys that was tryna do some weirdo attempted rape stuff & what’s lil mo doing hanging around kblock? I know theirs that one Somali mall over there but Lol he’s from cedar, he might get shot posting up over there. I don’t know anything about Minnesota street politics, I live in California but i visit Minneapolis like once a year every summer for a few weeks . But it’s sad seeing young Somali guys beef with each other.
i dont even know why he goes to kblock but that Somali gang shit happened a year ago. Icl nobody even gets shot up by gangs near kblock

i dont even know why he goes to kblock but that Somali gang shit happened a year ago. Icl nobody even gets shot up by gangs near kblock
You’re probably right, I don’t think Somali outlaws from kblock hardly even exist anymore. Most of them are probably locked up, moved out that city or changed their life & became religious. I remember back in 2018-2019 when the beef was active & I use to visit their was shootings in that area multiple times a week in the summer. Around that time A lot of Minnesota dudes just started getting high off pills & the drug addiction got bad with young Somalis in Minnesota around that time.

halimos4u

Halimos4u
You’re probably right, I don’t think Somali outlaws from kblock hardly even exist anymore. Most of them are probably locked up, moved out that city or changed their life & became religious. I remember back in 2018-2019 when the beef was active & I use to visit their was shootings in that area multiple times a week in the summer. Around that time A lot of Minnesota dudes just started getting high off pills & the drug addiction got bad with young Somalis in Minnesota around that time.
I don’t even know what happened to the Somali outlaws and those 1627 nggas but yeah nobody is really doing that gang shit no more

Trending