Reer Minnesota Are Cadaans Tweaking This Hard There?????

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

I know 2 niggas from MN they ain’t ever tell me about no cadaans tweaking on some KKK bs wtf is this ?

This Cadaan is like 14 and made this black girl commit suicide twice ! Wtf

Based

VIP
This b*tch infuriates me I can't even finish the video :susp: I hope her and her parents suffer the consequences. Waste of oxygen scum

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Apparently the little black girl was also suicidal too. Who knows how much bullying she went through. I hope all these evil girls get what’s coming for them.

Shaun King made millions off donations to BLM Organizations. He is a white male with two white parents larping as a biracial/black person. He bought his 840k home he allegedly moved out of from the donations he recieved.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Shaun King made millions off donations to BLM Organizations. He is a white male with two white parents larping as a biracial/black person. He bought his 840k home he allegedly moved out of from the donations he recieved.
Wtf does that got to do with this video of a white dhil0 being racist

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
What a disgusting racist girl. The only difference between her and the racists on here is that she has shown her face. May she and the rest of you rot in hell! Shaun King as well for lying about his race and doing cosmetic things to his appearance.

Why is the black student so scared this frail looking cadaan girl
She should use her hands

Somalis say : Nin shantaada farood👊🏻 kaa reebin sharci kaamo reebo “

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
what if i told u my little sisters attended that school last semester
I would never send my kids to government run public school. 3rd rate education and exposing them to uncivilised degenerates people like this

somali girl leads the protest for the bullied girl. I’m actually dead. What’s up with you American Somalis? You lot do the most.

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

Why did that second insta post bring up white supremacy? I don't even believe that bs and I don't even think it's relevant to the girl's video.

That white girl was just being plain old racist, why start blabbing about white supremacy?

Trending