Reer Minneapolis are the face of Black America now and use degenerate pronouns uf calayk

i didnt wanna say it but reer america needs to be swiftly dealt with. deport all those fuckers to mogadishu theyre the most embarassing somalis wlh reer UK just has the incels on twitter reer US is something else

I dont see any diaspora besides the ones in Asia who go for education and the ones in africa and Middle east who are business mindef as good

somalis in Europe and America, oceania are all saqajaan who dont know anything about somali culture

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I dont see any diaspora besides the ones in Asia who go for education and the ones in africa and Middle east who are business mindef as good

somalis in Europe and America, oceania are all saqajaan who dont know anything about somali culture

Don't lump "me" oops I mean don't lump they with others, them are not like they:faysalwtf:.

I was tryina answer to you like that weirdo but I can't construct anyhing that make sense therefore
Donald-Trump-Finger_2_e6hfcs.jpg

It is not our L

No no no
Screenshot_20200801-014824.png

I believe African American blacks are treated unfairly by the cops, and that shit needs to end, would I go to a protest? Nah. If George Floyd was a Somali there would be 0 outcry and protests.

Skinnies had it good in Minneapolis compared to somalis Elsewhere.

Laakin hada waad isku x**rteen, good luck with your Pro Palestine anti Israel BLM BS.

Ya’ll should have played the Vietnamese card and just shut your traps.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@SOMALIKNIGHT

I bet that you’re the type of wadaad ee ku aasi dugsi girls.

you don’t teach then anything at the dugsi.

We are watching you

My only problem obsession with blm is it creates a defeatist mindset, all my failures are somebody else’s, and there’s no point in improving oneself.

Trending