reer maple syrup, what are you gonna do with your 8k from Mr.Trudeau?

being called "reer maple syrup" sounds nice
how does one cross the border and become a citizen, a sis is tryna secure 8k jk :mjcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wait......everybody is getting 8k???

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if requirement is making over 5 thousand income, that's a low bar.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There are requirements such as making over 5 k last year and losing employment due to covid 19
What??? then that's not really making money. That's basically you getting paid what you would have for working like a slave normally. Why not invest that money instead of spending it lie you are getting paid for doing nothing.

:draketf:

What??? then that's not really making money. That's basically you getting paid what you would have for working like a slave normally. Why not invest that money instead of spending it lie you are getting paid for doing nothing.

Relax sxb I got a couple of stocks in my portfolio already and a few that I got my eye on, but for part time workers like me this benefit is more than we usually make since I only used to work 1/2 shifts a week
:rejoice:

It’s free money for anyone who was working part time like students. They would not be making anything close to 2k at their McD’s or grocery store job