Reer London, is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
They are pervent in my eyes
Good thing the law is innocent until proven guilty, if you have good evidence then they can be punished by the court of law so we punish those for sure guilty but we don’t punish those that are innocent, only problem is the court of public opinions of the people may still judge you for something you never did:manny: pretty much what happened to prophet Yusuf

Didn't read past the first page or so. People didn't post the breakdown of the numbers from the little that i seen.

This signifies this sheikh is a liar.

If there at least 683 Somalis with HIV in the UK born in Somalia so not including Somalis born in other countries but now living in the UK then that number increases probably at least by 200.

So if there is around 900 Somalis with HIV in the UK then there is bound to be thousands across the Somali community which isn't suprising as our population is in the 8 figures.

@AliUK

Sax Sxb, this sheikh is lying because your numbers and dates don’t match with his claims.

@Yusra Luuza

Sangub, this sheikh on my initial post, Abdi Illeey, Hasan Turki, ONLF, are all @Teeri-Alpha uncles. I refuse to identify with decent and honourable “clan members”, isagana qashin oo dhan ayuu sitaa.

Between 2000 and 2016, a total of 683 people with a country of birth of Somalia
were diagnosed with HIV in England for the first time. (Data on country of birth
was not collected prior to 2000.)

310 were male and 373 were female and the majority (70%) were diagnosed
after 2003.

At the time of HIV diagnosis, 5% were aged under 15 years, 10% were aged
between 15 and 24 years, 35% were aged between 25 and 34 years, 40% were
aged between 35 and 49 years, 10% were aged over 50 years.

In 2016 there were a total of 28 women aged between 25 and 34 years with a
country of birth of Somalia living with diagnosed HIV and accessing care in
England. These are women who would have been aged between 14 and 19
years in 2003. Most (90%) of these women were diagnosed after 2003.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/433801/response/1067461/attach/html/2/555 HIV data Somali community.pdf.html

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So he is rught somewhat

@AliUK

Sax Sxb, this sheikh is lying because your numbers and dates don’t match with his claims.

@Yusra Luuza

Sangub, this sheikh on my initial post, Abdi Illeey, Hasan Turki, ONLF, are all @Teeri-Alpha uncles. I refuse to identify with decent and honourable “clan members”, isagana qashin oo dhan ayuu sitaa.

Me explaining the sheikh lying was in a differengt comment to that one, That was my reply to you saying thousands of Somalis have HIV and i was meerely stating that is very likely true.

The facts that prove the sheikh is lying is from the UK government who are more trustworthy when it comes tomatters in trheir country than a visitor and some dude who lives ina country where they used to throw their scum to @AussieHustler

So he is rught somewhat

Of course not.

They don't keep you in a ahospital with other people whop are from your ethnicity and close in age to you because you have HIV.

The numbers state only 373 women who are Soma,li born got HIV between 2000-2016 in the UK not 700.

Only 15% of the 683 are actually under the age of 24 so around 100 or so people according to the stats so how the hell did he get 700 between 14-19, all female.

He is getting serious sins for that slander.

Of course not.

They don't keep you in a ahospital with other people whop are from your ethnicity and close in age to you because you have HIV.

The numbers state only 373 women who are Soma,li born got HIV between 2000-2016 in the UK not 700.

Only 15% of the 683 are actually under the age of 24 so around 100 or so people according to the stats so how the hell did he get 700 between 14-19, all female.

He is getting serious sins for that slander.
Still a very high number for me to trust xalimos now aa they get worser by the year globally

dude was collecting around 5,000 $ for each wedding, 4 times a month and doing around 10,000 for rewayads, i dont really think you know about sangub huuno,
Sxb obviously you are arguing with idiots who dont know shit about Sanguub.
They dont even understand his gabays or riwayds.
He was set up and escaped. He is a little sick lakiin living life good Alx

Kavanaugh was proven innocent lol, mj is more of a smear campaign after his death tbh, although Weinstein was definatly having sex for roles on his movies, and he was caught on audio recording
Those women paid to play. Had sex to get millions and good roles. They didnt have to act they could have walked away.
Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending