Reer London, is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He slept with an underage girl. That’s illegal according to US law. This happened in USA not Somalia. So there’s no point of using sharia law as an agrument.
What wealth did he had? He probably a taxi driver 23 years ago and lived in a public/low income house.

dude was collecting around 5,000 $ for each wedding, 4 times a month and doing around 10,000 for rewayads, i dont really think you know about sangub huuno,

@Teeri-Alpha

Sxb, you do have comprehension deficiencies if you couldn’t understand the contextualised dates. Secondly, she recorded him admitting to his heinous crimes when she was merely a child of ten years old which he told the investigators that “it was a joke”. Finally, Somalia is cursed because we defend such filthy criminals because they are our tribal brethren. Enjoy defending murderers, rapists and pedophiles.

good day to you Aussie, go and chase kangaroos, talking to yuo is like talking to a dagax, nopoint, we will just end insulting each other, end of the day only God knows and only God will judge finally, leave it to the after alive for all will be revealed, but do not insult the man like you were there watching it, its one persons 20 year old words against another,

Are they are from same qabil?

yusra my edo, well same sub sub sub sub clan placed down her house 150,000 $ as bail and her husband so he could get released, he was being hunted by the girls Pimps who master minded all of this, the man was old and maskiin,

there is no evidence, stop insulting people you do not know please,

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
yusra my edo, well same sub sub sub sub clan placed down her house 150,000 $ as bail and her husband so he could get released, he was being hunted by the girls Pimps who master minded all of this, the man was old and maskiin,

there is no evidence, stop insulting people you do not know please,
Why did he slept with a 10 year old girl?
This would not happened if he obey the law.
150k bail that’s how u know it’s serious subxanallah.

I don’t see anyone defending this pedo but @terri mari.

stop calling him a pedo, yuo do not know him, or are yuo fantasissing about his caghdeer feet and want him to push it inside you?

why are you so obsessed with this guy and insulting him like you met him or know him, what happened to not judging someone you do not know,

was kavanaugh guilty too ? after so many females accused him, he was still found innocent, despite 8 females making up shyt about him, i bet you secretly support judge kavanaugh and yet insult somali man,

typical halimo caqli,

Vanessa

VIP
stop calling him a pedo, yuo do not know him, or are yuo fantasissing about his caghdeer feet and want him to push it inside you?

why are you so obsessed with this guy and insulting him like you met him or know him, what happened to not judging someone you do not know,

was kavanaugh guilty too ? after so many females accused him, he was still found innocent, despite 8 females making up shyt about him, i bet you secretly support judge kavanaugh and yet insult somali man,

typical halimo caqli,
Kavanaught is a serial rapist so is MJ and Weinstein.

Why did he slept with a 10 year old girl?
This would not happened if he obey the law.
150k bail that’s how u know it’s serious subxanallah.

he did not, again do you have evidence he did, she came fater 20 odd years and accuses him, she wanted his money

your hypocritical, if your daddy was accused or brother you would demand the whole world gives him the benefit of the doubt, yet condemn an innocent man you never met,

your daddy is a pedo, i dont have evidence but will claim it, there you go, he has children too you know, not wise to just throw will nilly names,

Vanessa

VIP
he did not, again do you have evidence he did, she came fater 20 odd years and accuses him, she wanted his money

your hypocritical, if your daddy was accused or brother you would demand the whole world gives him the benefit of the doubt, yet condemn an innocent man you never met,

your daddy is a pedo, i dont have evidence but will claim it, there you go, he has children too you know, not wise to just throw will nilly names,
Is sanub your daddy?

i think Mj was maskiin and inncoent and desperate for atetntion and we know the parents of the kid took advanagte, he was a kid in a mans body, i also think kavangh was maskiin,

the roblem with the meetoo crap is females waking up 20 years later after sucking yuor d1ck and then claim he raped her, she willingly spread herslef n the kavangh case, both were drunk,

weinstein was obvious, these tt actress spread their legs to get acting roles, they sucked him off for a job, and now wanted to bring him now, they sold their souls for a movie role and now hate it,

in weinsteins case, one of them was going back to shaggg him almost every month and getting money and then claims he raped her, why go back to the same dude for years and blow him every week and thern claim 15 years later he raped you,

why would you go back to a rapist so many times? nago these days, attention seekers at large for 15 minutes fame ,

weinstein was honest, he was not a rapist, he told them if you want the role blow me and you will get it and he also paid, they were selling their siiiiil for film roles, and now moan about it, sorry that is not rape,

Between 2000 and 2016, a total of 683 people with a country of birth of Somalia
were diagnosed with HIV in England for the first time. (Data on country of birth
was not collected prior to 2000.)

310 were male and 373 were female and the majority (70%) were diagnosed
after 2003.

At the time of HIV diagnosis, 5% were aged under 15 years, 10% were aged
between 15 and 24 years, 35% were aged between 25 and 34 years, 40% were
aged between 35 and 49 years, 10% were aged over 50 years.

In 2016 there were a total of 28 women aged between 25 and 34 years with a
country of birth of Somalia living with diagnosed HIV and accessing care in
England. These are women who would have been aged between 14 and 19
years in 2003. Most (90%) of these women were diagnosed after 2003.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/requ...html/2/555 HIV data Somali community.pdf.html

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@AliUK

That has been posted, what does it signify? There are thousands of HIV infected Somalis in the diaspora.

Didn't read past the first page or so. People didn't post the breakdown of the numbers from the little that i seen.

This signifies this sheikh is a liar.

If there at least 683 Somalis with HIV in the UK born in Somalia so not including Somalis born in other countries but now living in the UK then that number increases probably at least by 200.

So if there is around 900 Somalis with HIV in the UK then there is bound to be thousands across the Somali community which isn't suprising as our population is in the 8 figures.

Tukraq

VIP
Kavanaugh was proven innocent lol, mj is more of a smear campaign after his death tbh, although Weinstein was definatly having sex for roles on his movies, and he was caught on audio recording

Status
Not open for further replies.