Reer London, is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Terri-Alpha

OG's do not keep themselves to themselves. Your women are known to marry Isaaq men and other Daroods.

Stop with the fantasy.
Only us reer isaaq inter marry with isaaq. The rest of ogaden do not marry anyone but themselves since they border each other only.

Famous reer isaaq ogs like sangub, cumar jees, cagjar and nimco dareen all have isaaq moms. It's too common.

Only us reer isaaq inter marry with isaaq. The rest of ogaden do not marry anyone but themselves since they border each other only.

Famous reer isaaq ogs like sangub, cumar jees, cagjar and nimco dareen all have isaaq moms. It's too common.

@Ferrari

Is sangub still alive and on the run? I thought the FBI caught and indicted him for child sexual abuses. He should be caught and brought to justice.

Yeah he is still alive. His reer abti set him up. They gave him 17 year old to marry, then they snitched on him.

Edoortu waa gun.

@Ferrari

He might be a “legend” for Somali riwaayad, but this guy is the archetypal of a dead beat dad and a quintessential old Somali pervert man who is a pedophile. What happened to his children in America?

Yeah he is still alive. His reer abti set him up. They gave him 17 year old to marry, then they snitched on him.

Edoortu waa gun.

i heard they paid her, the 1doors and then she went to his rewayad and asked her to lie that she was raped,

did you know a reer dalal edo of my and her reer dalal house lost their 150,000 home? she gave the house as bail to let him out, she knew she would lose the house but then told uncle sangub to make it a run for africa and she was happy to lose the house, because she did not want to see her feloow OG cousin rot in prison,

Ogadenka from Minnesota waa nasab, how many people would willingly lose their 150,000 brand new no mortgage as she bought it halal, business women, she lost the house, he left and he never roted in prison,

you know why she did that, the majerteen came to him an tried to extort money from him, they asked for 50% of his revenues, he said get lost, they said if you do not pay up we will make sexual allegations about you and you know how in the west man can be destroyed if the naag just says he banged her by force,

so the Majerteens were behind this, after he refused the two MJ dudes to pay half his earnings from weddings and rewards, they planned this with the 1doors, they said we will get the 1doors to do it since they are his reer abti they got an 1door chick involved, she was half majerteen nagata 1door on her mamma side,

so because the Oagdens knew about this threat for atleast 6 months the reer dalal edo of mine from minasota and her reer dalal husband knew sangub and plotted his escape plan, they handed over their hosue and got his ticket and passport ready, he went to Canada then straight away flew to nairobi then djaboti,

but i want ogadens to know their true enemy and true story, majerteen were the ones who plotted this an got 1door involved as he refused half his earnings, this guy was making 3-5 K from weddings each wedding and rewayads was easily around 10,000$

wallahi know your true enemy Ogaden, they tried what Hillary tried on Donald trump,

nowa days i stay away from females at work, if she just claims he touched me you will get sacked and police record with no evidence, even if eventually not charged you have that reprimand, suspicion,

nacal ku yasha langabs, if it was not for the huband and wife reer dalal team, he would have faced many years in prison becsue they also paid another ducil to stand by and file another case just to make it strong,

nimnaka waa yahuud, why do you think cabdi iley was to exterminate reer 1doro and puntlanders in warder area? you have to chop them to keep them in line, just like uncle umar jeese, they understand their true nature, m1idgaan doesn't change,

@Ferrari

He might be a “legend” for Somali riwaayad, but this guy is the archetypal of a dead beat dad and a quintessential old Somali pervert man who is a pedophile. What happened to his children in America?

yuo are insutling a man you have never met or know anything about, careful aussi boy, it would be unfair if i insulted you as i do not know yuo,

his kids are fine, his daughters have good manners, it as a set up from MJ and 1door, they wanted 50% of his wedding and rewayad earnings, he said piss off so they extorted him with fake rape,

first learn the true story before you judge typical Somali always jumping to conclusion with no evidence, you would make a great general you :ufdup: leave my uncle alone if you will not bother to fine out the true story

yuo are insutling a man you have never met or know anything about, careful aussi boy, it would be unfair if i insulted you as i do not know yuo,

his kids are fine, his daughters have good manners, it as a set up from MJ and 1door, they wanted 50% of his wedding and rewayad earnings, he said piss off so they extorted him with fake rape,

first learn the true story before you judge typical Somali always jumping to conclusion with no evidence, you would make a great general you :ufdup: leave my uncle alone if you will not bother to fine out the true story

@Teeri-Alpha

The man fled after he was accused & indicted of a heinous crime of pedophilia, if he was innocent, he could’ve cleared his name. Secondly, one of his sons was gunned down (RIP) by members of another gang and his daughter married an older white lady (I’ve nothing against it), but it seems after he abandoned his wife and children, they became dysfunctional. We all have relatives like that and they don’t deserve to be protected instead, they should be named and shamed, so it becomes a taboo in our community. R.Kelly, Michael Jackson and many others were wonderful and very talented artists, but they were also evil pedophiles like Sangub.

@Teeri-Alpha

The man fled after he was accused & indicted of a heinous crime of pedophilia, if he was innocent, he could’ve cleared his name. Secondly, one of his sons was gunned down by members of another gang and his daughter married an older white lady (I’ve nothing against it), but it seems after he abandoned his wife and children, they became dysfunctional. We all have relatives like that and they don’t deserve to be protected instead, they should be named and shamed, so it becomes a taboo in our community. R.Kelly, Michael Jackson and many others were wonderful and very talented artists, but they were also evil pedophiles like Sangub.

bring evidence, of his son and daghter and he was what you accuse him, the accuser was a grown ass female in her early 20s, she was paid, bring proof or peace out aussie

bring evidence, of his son and daghter and he was what you accuse him, the accuser was a grown ass female in her early 20s, she was paid, bring proof or peace out aussie

@Teeri-Alpha

Evidence that his son was killed? How come you are calling him your uncle even when you are not aware of that?

Cedar-Riverside homicide victim identified

The Minneapolis man, 25, was shot several times.

Authorities have identified a Minneapolis man who was fatally shot late Sunday night near the Cedar Cultural Center.

Alamagan Mohamed Abdullahi, 25, died of multiple gunshot wounds after being taken to the Hennepin County Medical Center, according to a report released Wednesday from the Hennepin County medical examiner's office.

Police responded to the shooting around 10:45 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Cedar Avenue S., near Riverside Avenue. Two people were seen fleeing the area.

No arrests have been made. Police said in a statement that the violence "does not appear to be a random incident."

A bystander told the Star Tribune that two men attempted to save Abdullahi's life by administering CPR at the scene, but their attempts were not successful.

Three people confirmed in interviews that the victim is the son of a prominent Somali poet, Mahamud Abdullahi Isse, also known as Sangub. The father is believed to be living in Somalia.

http://www.startribune.com/cedar-riverside-homicide-victim-identified/306859101/

Somali poet, playwright Mahamud Abdullahi Isse, suspect in sexual assault, accused of fleeing U.S.

A popular Somali poet and playwright who made his home in the Twin Cities has fled to Africa rather than face trial on sexual assault charges, federal authorities claim.

Mahamud Abdullahi Isse, 72, is accused in a criminal complaint of fleeing to the Republic of Djibouti to avoid prosecution. While in that eastern African country, Isse “has been seen and interviewed by local reporters,” according to an affidavit filed by Donald Ennenga, a member of the Minnesota Violent Crime Fugitive Task Force.
Isse was to go on trial in June in Hennepin County District Court on charges that he’d molested a 10-year-old girl in 1995.

He posted $150,000 bail after his 2006 arrest and made every court hearing, but when the trial was to begin June 25, he wasn’t there, and authorities and his lawyer say they haven’t seen him since.

He lived in the Twin Cities about a decade. The county’s criminal complaint against him alleges he had sex with the 10-year-old between January 1996 and January 1997. According to the affidavit in that case, the alleged victim, now 21, had come to the U.S. from Somalia in 1995 and lived in Minneapolis with a guardian.

The complaint alleged that Isse came by the house to visit the guardian, bringing candy and treats, and, on at least one occasion, got into the child’s bed, fondled her and had sex with her.

The child moved out of state in 1997 but returned to the Twin Cities for a visit in December 2005. When she ran into Isse at the Somali Mall in Minneapolis, he gave her his phone number and told her he wanted to see her again, she said.

When he called her, she recorded the conversation. In it, Isse allegedly admitted having sex with her when she was younger. The woman reported the incident to police, who found Isse and questioned him.

During that questioning, he claimed that his comments about having sex with the woman when she was younger were “only a joke,” according to an affidavit.

Eventually, Isse did admit to fondling the woman and engaging in other sex acts, the affidavit said.

He was charged with two felony counts – first-degree criminal sexual conduct and attempted first-degree criminal sexual conduct. If convicted of both, he would face up to 45 years in prison and a fine up $60,000.

Richard Cohen, the St. Paul attorney who was prepared to represent Isse at the June trial, said the federal charge of fleeing to avoid prosecution was news to him.

Cohen said he last saw Isse when they met about a week before the trial.

“He was here and then didn’t show up for the trial,” Cohen said. “I’ve had no contact with him since the Wednesday or Thursday before the trial.”

https://www.twincities.com/2007/10/...ect-in-sexual-assault-accused-of-fleeing-u-s/

We fight and protect our criminals even if they are paedophiles and rapists and absolve them from any wrong doing. For f*ck-sake, she was a 10 year old child. We became a cursed nation full of criminals because clans-men are protecting all their criminals.

Somali poet, playwright Mahamud Abdullahi Isse, suspect in sexual assault, accused of fleeing U.S.

A popular Somali poet and playwright who made his home in the Twin Cities has fled to Africa rather than face trial on sexual assault charges, federal authorities claim.

Mahamud Abdullahi Isse, 72, is accused in a criminal complaint of fleeing to the Republic of Djibouti to avoid prosecution. While in that eastern African country, Isse “has been seen and interviewed by local reporters,” according to an affidavit filed by Donald Ennenga, a member of the Minnesota Violent Crime Fugitive Task Force.
Isse was to go on trial in June in Hennepin County District Court on charges that he’d molested a 10-year-old girl in 1995.

He posted $150,000 bail after his 2006 arrest and made every court hearing, but when the trial was to begin June 25, he wasn’t there, and authorities and his lawyer say they haven’t seen him since.

He lived in the Twin Cities about a decade. The county’s criminal complaint against him alleges he had sex with the 10-year-old between January 1996 and January 1997. According to the affidavit in that case, the alleged victim, now 21, had come to the U.S. from Somalia in 1995 and lived in Minneapolis with a guardian.

The complaint alleged that Isse came by the house to visit the guardian, bringing candy and treats, and, on at least one occasion, got into the child’s bed, fondled her and had sex with her.

The child moved out of state in 1997 but returned to the Twin Cities for a visit in December 2005. When she ran into Isse at the Somali Mall in Minneapolis, he gave her his phone number and told her he wanted to see her again, she said.

When he called her, she recorded the conversation. In it, Isse allegedly admitted having sex with her when she was younger. The woman reported the incident to police, who found Isse and questioned him.

During that questioning, he claimed that his comments about having sex with the woman when she was younger were “only a joke,” according to an affidavit.

Eventually, Isse did admit to fondling the woman and engaging in other sex acts, the affidavit said.

He was charged with two felony counts – first-degree criminal sexual conduct and attempted first-degree criminal sexual conduct. If convicted of both, he would face up to 45 years in prison and a fine up $60,000.

Richard Cohen, the St. Paul attorney who was prepared to represent Isse at the June trial, said the federal charge of fleeing to avoid prosecution was news to him.

“He was here and then didn’t show up for the trial,” Cohen said. “I’ve had no contact with him since the Wednesday or Thursday before the trial.”

https://www.twincities.com/2007/10/...ect-in-sexual-assault-accused-of-fleeing-u-s/

We fight and protect our criminals even if they are paedophiles and rapists and absolve them from any wrong doing. For f*ck-sake, she was a 10 year old child. We became a cursed nation full of criminals because clans-men are protecting all their criminals.

liesl lies lies, these are made up names, the girl was acrtually 21 who was paid by 1door and Mj,
i udnertand they are from your qabiil aussie, made i refuse to accept all thise

as donald trump said;' FAKE NEWS

who the hell made up she is 10 and in 1996, this is fake, why wa she not arrested then and why 20 years later, why now, and who the hell gets pleasure from a 10 year old,

fake news and so what, you got evidence his son was killed, instead of saying Allah ya raxma yuo insult sangub and use the death of his son newspaper to say he raped in 1996

get out of here with your fake news, why wait for 20 years from 1996, it was majerteens and 1doors who paid her, she was old when she made the claim,

tenor.png

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
liesl lies lies, these are made up names, the girl was acrtually 21 who was paid by 1door and Mj,
i udnertand they are from your qabiil aussie, made i refuse to accept all thise

as donald trump said;' FAKE NEWS

who the hell made up she is 10 and in 1996, this is fake, why wa she not arrested then and why 20 years later, why now, and who the hell gets pleasure from a 10 year old,

fake news and so what, you got evidence his son was killed, instead of saying Allah ya raxma yuo insult sangub and use the death of his son newspaper to say he raped in 1996

get out of here with your fake news, why wait for 20 years from 1996, it was majerteens and 1doors who paid her, she was old when she made the claim,

tenor.png
How did u know it’s a lie? It took a lot courage for this young girl to speak out and 20 years suffering in silence. So what if it took 20 years.
Shame u for supporting this pedo

do yuo see the incosnistency of your fake report,

you mentioned 1995, 1996 and then 1997,

make up your dam mined,

she was extorting him with her 1door and majerteen pimp, she was going to school with his daughters and sons and she said if yuo do not pay my Mj and 1door pimps and me i will accuse you of this and that about 20 years easlrier,

is like your neighbours daughter accusing you 20 years later when she hears you have become more famous and wealthy

what would you do if she makes up the case form 0 years ago because you refuse to pay the t and her majerteen and 1door khaanii pimp?s

get the fock out of here with your fake news

the halimo should just asked for money, she is after all being pimped and accusing an innocent man,

i hope one day they accuse you of the dame thing if you ever become rich and famous, i hope your neighbour who plays with your sons and daughters accuses you of this when uou are old and rich just to get a feel,

she was half 1door half majerteen who was extorting the maskiin old blessed man, this is very wrong

How did u know it’s a lie? It took a lot courage for this young girl to speak out and 20 years suffering in silence. So what if it took 20 years.
Shame u for supporting this pedo

how do you know he is that? she came to him and demanded money for her and her pimps who wnated 50% of all his earnings, he said no so they planted this lie,

do you have evidence, in islam there is no evidence unless you see 4 people who see the act, its his word against hers from 20 years ago, who gets pleasure from a 10 year old kid, he weas fmaous and had money and could marry any lady,

then the lies says he did it either 1995, 96 or 1997 making her story even more weak,

she was being pimped by her reer abti and adeeryal and they wanted his wealth he said hell no and screwed him, he elft the country

stop making up lies, i hope your dad or brothers get accused with no evidence, lets see who you respond

@Teeri-Alpha

Sxb, you do have comprehension deficiencies if you couldn’t understand the contextualised dates. Secondly, she recorded him admitting to his heinous crimes when she was merely a child of ten years old which he told the investigators that “it was a joke”. Finally, Somalia is cursed because we defend such filthy criminals because they are our tribal brethren. Enjoy defending murderers, rapists and pedophiles.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
how do you know he is that? she came to him and demanded money for her and her pimps who wnated 50% of all his earnings, he said no so they planted this lie,

do you have evidence, in islam there is no evidence unless you see 4 people who see the act, its his word against hers from 20 years ago, who gets pleasure from a 10 year old kid, he weas fmaous and had money and could marry any lady,

then the lies says he did it either 1995, 96 or 1997 making her story even more weak,

she was being pimped by her reer abti and adeeryal and they wanted his wealth he said hell no and screwed him, he elft the country

stop making up lies, i hope your dad or brothers get accused with no evidence, lets see who you respond
He slept with an underage girl. That’s illegal according to US law. This happened in USA not Somalia. So there’s no point of using sharia law as an agrument.
What wealth did he had? He probably a taxi driver 23 years ago and lived in a public/low income house.

Status
Not open for further replies.