Reer London, is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
For a group of guys who cry themselves to sleep due to twitter doocil and their self hatred, you lot are actually worse.

You're self hating beta cucks.

:gucciwhat: There are stats being presented here,
save your emotional screeching:hillarybiz:

foiextract20171022-2906-mu7za0-1_1.jpg

16 October 2017

Dear Mr Hassan

Re: HIV data in the Somali community

Thank you for your email dated 22 September 2017. Your email has been handled
as a request for information under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act.

In accordance with Section 1(1)(a) of the FOI Act, I can confirm that Public Health
England (PHE) holds some of the information you have requested.

1. Clarify if 700 HIV positive girls ever being cared for in a government institution in
2003 or now

We do not hold this information at PHE. The Department of Health may hold this
information. I have supplied the contact email address below
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xx.xxx.xxx.xx

2. Could you provide information about the HIV figure on Somali community in
England

Between 2000 and 2016, a total of 683 people with a country of birth of Somalia
were diagnosed with HIV in England. Data on country of birth was not collected prior
to 2000.

3. Did UK practice segregation of racial lines, based on their health status?
We do not hold this information at PHE. We would suggest referring the question to
the Department of Health.

If you have any queries regarding the information that has been supplied to you,
please refer your query to me in writing in the first instance. If you remain dissatisfied
and would like to request an internal review, then please contact us at the address
above or by emailing xxx@xxx.xxx.xx

Please note that you have the right to an independent review by the Information
Commissioner’s Office if a complaint cannot be resolved through the PHE
complaints procedure. The Information Commissioner’s Office can be contacted by
writing to Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,
Cheshire SK9 5AF.

Yours sincerely

Freedom of Information Officer

Link: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/433801/response/1053767/attach/html/2/481 HIV data Somali community.pdf.html

I think the Sheikh was referring to this. @AussieHustler
Thats an incidence rate of 0.75%, if this estimate by the ONS is correct.

World

VIP
Wow, the Sheikh was right. Statistics have been brought.

We need to boycott Somali women in the UK, the risk of catching HIVs is simply too high.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
2. Could you provide information about the HIV figure on Somali community in
England

Between 2000 and 2016, a total of 683 people with a country of birth of Somalia
were diagnosed with HIV in England. Data on country of birth was not collected prior
to 2000.

The Sheikh spoke the truth.

He deserves an apology.

An apology?

You realize those stats Didnt even mention gender at all it Said 683 people meaning in those stats its women and men combined

This sheekh lied and Said he saw with his own eyes 700 somali women with aids in a camp

Its funny you guys even believe him

Starting from 4.38, this sheikh has been debunked.

It's a familiar theme among Somali men, to accuse Somali women as evil, belittle and make fun of them even the so called Somali "eminent sheikhs" are not exempt and love insulting them. Most Somali women are silent and think if they retaliate and fight back for their dignity against the lies and the demonization of their characters, they will be disowned and ostracised from the fold of Islam. How sad!!!

How are these Sheikhs reliable to interpret the religion?

Starting from 4.38, this sheikh has been debunked.

It's a familiar theme among Somali men, to accuse Somali women as evil, belittle and make fun of them even the so called Somali "eminent sheikhs" are not exempt and love insulting them. Most Somali women are silent and think if they retaliate and fight back for their dignity against the lies and the demonization of their characters, they will be disowned and ostracised from the fold of Islam. How sad!!!

How are these Sheikhs reliable to interpret the religion?
At first I was gonna say something clever and try to be funny. But you made a good point. I mean for us who lives in the west knows you dont put people in confined place because they have hiv. Also I assume he is talking about these girls got it from unsafe sex and not some medical error. The sad thing is sheikha has heard it from someone who heard from someone etc etc. And us somalis when we tel stories we heard, we add bit sugah on it. Now when 50 people has added their sugah to the story. You got a made up story

At first I was gonna say something clever and try to be funny. But you made a good point. I mean for us who lives in the west knows you dont put people in confined place because they have hiv. Also I assume he is talking about these girls got it from unsafe sex and not some medical error. The sad thing is sheikha has heard it from someone who heard from someone etc etc. And us somalis when we tel stories we heard, we add bit sugah on it. Now when 50 people has added their sugah to the story. You got a made up story

@East side

Either your Somali isn’t up to scratch or you didn’t listen to what he’s saying. This guy is saying he saw with his own eyes & witnessed 700 Somali girls with HIV housed in a camp in London, England. Not a second, third or fourth-hand story but he saw them with his own eyes. It was 2003 and his audience are Somalis in Kenya who would believe him to what he saw on his travels to England and in Auckland, New Zealand (another made-up story). How would you trust him after that?

@East side

Either your Somali isn’t up to scratch or you didn’t listen to what he’s saying. This guy is saying he saw with his own eyes & witnessed 700 Somali girls with HIV housed in a camp in London, England. Not a second, third or fourth-hand story but he saw them with his own eyes. It was 2003 and his audience are Somalis in Kenya who would believe him to what he saw on his travels to England and in Auckland, New Zealand (another made-up story). How would you trust him after that?
Its up to scratch, he is obviously lying. He just want to emphasize on the truthness of what he is saying. Obviously he iz lying

Somali women dont lie about women more than other men. Go to your local pub and you wil see men talk and lie about women. The term incel wasnt created based on somali men

@East side

Are you comparing the drunk guy in the pub to this sheikh? If well respected and trusted Somali sheikhs can lie about the behaviours of Somali women and accuse children as young as 14 to carry a deadly virus like HIV because they fornicated, what will the Somali layman lie about Somali women? An epidemic of Somali Grandmothers having abortions in Leicester? What is he lying about now?

Sxb, free yourself from this Geeljire culture of feeling powerless because you could no longer control malabka dumarka. That’s what it all comes to. Respect them and the decisions they make.

@East side

Are you comparing the drunk guy in the pub to this sheikh? If well respected and trusted Somali sheikhs can lie about the behaviours of Somali women and accuse children as young as 14 to carry a deadly virus like HIV because they fornicated, what will the Somali layman lie about Somali women? An epidemic of Somali Grandmothers having abortions in Leicester? What is he lying about now?

Sxb, free yourself from this Geeljire culture of feeling powerless because you could no longer control malabka dumarka. That’s what it all comes to. Respect them and the decisions they make.
This guy doesnt represent every sheikh. And sheikhs are human being with flaws and capable of mistakr. And thirdly somalis call any dude with thowb who preaches a sheikh. But a sheikh is supposed to be someone knowledable and a person with knowledge dont talk like this guy

This guy doesnt represent every sheikh. And sheikhs are human being with flaws and capable of mistakr. And thirdly somalis call any dude with thowb who preaches a sheikh. But a sheikh is supposed to be someone knowledable and a person with knowledge dont talk like this guy

@East side

Check the reputation of this sheikh among the Somalis. More Somalis follow him than Muuse Bihi, Diini and Farmaajo combined. Ask @Suldaanka he probably worships him because of qabiil.

@East side

Check the reputation of this sheikh among the Somalis. More Somalis follow him than Muuse Bihi, Diini and Farmaajo combined. Ask @Suldaanka he probably worships him because of qabiil.

Aussie lets be honest. You are anti sheikhs and their message and want to use this against all sheikhs. I never heard of this guy. What he said was absurd for anyone with any sense. But lets not pretend you are unbiased now. You are not a fan of Islam and will use anything to attack it.

Also ever since I heard @Suldaanka killed 5 men I am scared to ask him anything

He is probally right these dayz but anyone her siil/her choice as as long as simp faraxs don't marry girls with infested popped cherries

Aussie lets be honest. You are anti sheikhs and their message and want to use this against all sheikhs. I never heard of this guy. What he said was absurd for anyone with any sense. But lets not pretend you are unbiased now. You are not a fan of Islam and will use anything to attack it.

Also ever since I heard @Suldaanka killed 5 men I am scared to ask him anything

@East side

Sxb, runtii these are the sort of sheikhs that Somalis take seriously their word. Another prominent one called Abdulahi Yusuf’s (R.I.P.) government murtad and praised Abdi Illeey and Sheikh Sharif. They are well respected and their common denominator is they all graduated from Islamic universities in Saudi Arabia. What Somalis need is young well educated (as many facets in the humanities aspects) graduates that could debate with others. Theologians who know all facets of life and know the next generation of Somalis will be better educated than their parents. There is a young guy in Canada who left his Somali wife and married an Italian Canadian convert who was an Uber before conversion. He also comments negatively about Somali women and in particular young girls. No decent one. All wahabbi sheikhs have been indoctrinated with female hatred by their Saudi masters disguised as religion. It’s about these sheikhs.

Status
Not open for further replies.