Reer laascaanood mad at Mogadishu

and hassann sheikh after FSG told them you cannot be a member state and do not fill the conditions required

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
1713371654283.png

Would you trust an always smiling guy who believes in rabid cronyism, with the begging bowl of a bottomless pit that often gets slapped around in the UAE?

They could’ve accomplished the ultimate isku dir between PL and SSC if they recognized Khatumo, but fear of adding another FMS which is darood prevented that.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
and hassann sheikh after FSG told them you cannot be a member state and do not fill the conditions required

HAG will not allow it, because then it will be 3 Darood states and HAG 3 states with Banadiir.

I knew this guy is fucking Qabilist.

Last edited:
:trash:Paper state cannot exceed more than 16k troops, IC doesn’t allow it to due to inability to pay them. Khatumo is the true Somalia and has more troops which receive pay than FGS. SSC controls all of its territory and shoots criminals for crimes, in Mogadishu a criminal can burn his wife and escape death penalty. President of the Somali republic is Deni as this man says.

Oh wow really :leon:? I think I might start supporting him :mjhaps:
Generally speaking hawiye are very pro isaaq, but you guys keep spitting on their face.. It's a one sided love/alliance.. Last nail on the coffin being your eedo Edna telling a Nigerian on live television she needs a translator if she ever goes beyond the southern tip of Gaalkayo :mjlol: :mjlol:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Generally speaking hawiye are very pro isaaq, but you guys keep spitting on their face.. It's one sided love/alliance.. Last nail on the coffin being your eedo Edna telling a Nigerian on live television she needs a translator if she ever goes beyond the southern tip of Gaalkayo :mjlol: :mjlol:
I think I saw video she says south Somalia has 6 to 5 language :mjhaps: .

Generally speaking hawiye are very pro isaaq, but you guys keep spitting on their face.. It's a one sided love/alliance.. Last nail on the coffin being your eedo Edna telling a Nigerian on live television she needs a translator if she ever goes beyond the southern tip of Gaalkayo :mjlol: :mjlol:
They remind me of the Indians with the Israelis