Reer Khaatumo come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which communities live in those towns on the main highway that are outside Sland control currently? I know Boocame is settled
by Xasan Ugaas.


1. Tukoraq
2. Garac Lagu Dhal
3. Buurawadal




upload_2017-8-13_3-15-14.png
 
Last edited:
Anisa Xaaji Muumiin in Buura Wadal just 5 months ago.


Wasaarada Haweenka Puntland oo Raashin ka Qayibisay Tuulada Buura Wadal ee Gobalka Sool
 

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FDK Visionary
VIP
I think theres substantial amount of MJs (ciise mahamoud) from Buura Wadal
 
Which communities live in those towns on the main highway that are outside Sland control currently? I know Boocame is settled
by Xasan Ugaas.


1. Tukoraq
2. Garac Lagu Dhal
3. Buurawadal




View attachment 26829
1. Tuqaraq mostly nuur and nalaye with few other dhulos group
2.Garac luga dhal last year 3 mohmoud garad garads were having a meeting there the omar wacays wacays abdille and ugaadhyahan garads so is either between these groups since i know omar wacays/wacays abdille villages of top of my head is more than likely between the 3 ugaadhyahan sub clans and since mohmoud garad exclusively lives in xudun/taleh district and maybe sanaag is probably between nuur and Naleeye Ahmed is probably 90% chance is nuur ahmed 10% chance is nalaye ahmed
3. Probably ugaas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top