Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bismillah they get absolutely exposed by these naago:faysalwtf::mjlol:

I had no idea there were so many gheer musuul Abdi's in Kenya..:farmajoyaab:

I got no problems with our women getting money, the Prophets wife Khadijah was a business woman.:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ashy Abdis are useless.

Ladies please expand to ajanabis and let me know how the grass is on the other side. Sadly my heart is too racist to be with nonSomali

yandy-cries2.jpg

I'm already with an Abdi, a well moisturized Abdi. Alxamdullillah.

That's good. But if it was him, I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone who makes fun of my kind, lol. But hey to each his own.

If he knows ur doing this, he's a cuck.

Gibiin-Udug

L
That's good. But if it was him, I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone who makes fun of my kind, lol. But hey to each his own.

If he knows ur doing this, he's a cuck.
First of all learn what a cuck is, secondly last time I checked I was also Somali, so it's fair game.

L

First of all learn what a cuck is, secondly last time I checked I was also Somali, so it's fair game.

Bashing your own men makes it look bad. Ur suppose to uplift ur brothers instead of putting them down. It's only create xalimo vs abdi beef. We are our best when we are cohesive. And our worse when we are divided.

Just my 2cents.

Gibiin-Udug

Bashing your own men makes it look bad. Ur suppose to uplift ur brothers instead of putting them down. It's only create xalimo vs abdi beef. We are our best when we are cohesive. And our worse when we are divided.

Just my 2cents.
My brothers are not Ashy Abdi, so neither are all my male relatives.

If the shoe fits Hun wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts