Reer jubbaland send a powerful and clear message to faroole

No halal MX in history has ever claimed RX no offense to the RX but most Somalis have a stereotype of RX being uneducated beggars that speak a foreign language why would a son of rulers and conquerers from Harar Imam Axmad and Amiir Nuur Mujaahid days from Boqor Maxamed Daud days from MSB days claim RX that's the biggest downgrade in history @Engineer is whatever he says he is :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

no offense but the last person that should talk about looking down on anyone should be a hunter gatherer buun.

today 5 men are meeting in dhuusamareeb deciding the future of somalia and none of them is a stateless buun.

i am done with you ungrateful buuns. from now on i will join the buun hunting squad in somalispot.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
no offense but the last person that should talk about looking down on anyone should be a hunter gatherer buun.

today 5 men are meeting in dhuusamareeb deciding the future of somalia and none of them is a stateless buun.

i am done with you ungrateful buuns. from now on i will join the buun hunting squad in somalispot.

This is mental illness brada. U duceeya miskiinka

Nigga I have the presidency :westbrookswag:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
they are my reer abti, but they are ungrateful buuns who for no reason whatsover attacked my clan. from now on count me as a buun basher like the rest of somalispot.

Are you from bay or bakool? Why are you guys claiming banadir sxb

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
neither, i am from jubbaland. believe it not we settle from luuq to jamaame. we also claim banaadir because we live in banaadir and areas close to banaadir
Our house in Jamaame is being shitten on by random Madows/al shabaab

At this very moment, there is possibly an al shabaab member nutting inside his boyfriend at our house, what a horrific situation. How is Jamaame looking like, al shabaab is getting weaker or?

Our house in Jamaame is being shitten on by random madows/al shabaab

At this very moment, there is possibly an al shabaab member nutting inside his boyfriend at our house, what a horrific situation. How is Jamaame looking like, al shabaab is getting weaker or?

jamaame is still 100 percent shabaab, jamaame is close by gosha, so the area has full of bantus.

06100ECC-07DC-4D12-B072-D19C1648A47B.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

20200701_215827.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Guys let go of this qabiil stuff, it’s nonsense and never contributes anything positive. The sooner the better :)

Abgaal
Hg
Mj
Og
Or hiraab and kab iyo lax are the only ones that can fight today. No other Somali clan should talk about war seriously! It is like calibestens threatening white people with violence.

Trending

Latest posts