Reer Jubaland welcome in ❤️ #Legendary

We will cherish our history of our brave fathers who fought to liberate our land and unite our people ❤️ They are the earliest form of struggle against a bloody regime. SPM for LIFE! RKB Hanoolatoo!!

general-morgan-o.gif

So dhawow

LOL, I love how you started off your first thread. You seem like a messy Ogaden which is a rarity and we need of on sspot and in real life. Soo dhawoow.

Bro we need to teach and remember our history. Those without a past cannot shape their future. We need to teach our future generation of the Halgan we went through to bring this relative peace we have so far.

I agree. Ogaden shy away from anything and everything other Somalis may accuse us of being qabyaalad. We need to change that attitude, it has been and still is a detriment to Ogaden while it benefited other Somalis.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

We will cherish our history of our brave fathers who fought to liberate our land and unite our people ❤ They are the earliest form of struggle against a bloody regime. SPM for LIFE! RKB Hanoolatoo!!
Neither Jess nor Gabyow were ever my cup of tea in all honesty. Bashir Bililiqo was gone so soon :liberaltears:

I must agree with your final statement however RKB HANOOLATO

LOL, I love how you started off your first thread. You seem like a messy Ogaden which is a rarity and we need of on sspot and in real life. Soo dhawoow.
I agree. Ogaden shy away from anything and everything other Somalis may accuse us of being qabyaalad. We need to change that attitude, it has been and still is a detriment to Ogaden while it benefited other Somalis.
Are you saying I am not messy and Qabiilist enough for you Huuno
180A34A2-0333-4836-A2AE-417BDE610468.gif

Trending