Reer Henny youth gets signed by Kanye West

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mo G the famous and awesome rapper from Toronto just got signed by Good Music owned by Kanye West, his new album Donda is coinciding with Drakes album release CLB on Sept 3rd.

Drake failed to sign Moe G and stole his dance Ginobli from his famous hit

Moe G than dissed him and told Drake aabaha wasse give me some money or sign me to OVO and Drake refused. Everyone in the 6ix was clowning him over how stupid he was and now Kanye signed him after 6 years. Patient pays

I was always A Yeezy fan never really liked Drake except his old bangers but they were packed with features like Lil wayne and eminem

TekNiKo

VIP
Mashallah he can learn from sheikh Kanye who is full of cilmi.
Your from UK right? One of my cousin clique are making thousands off youtube their small clique turned into a UK sensation Big up CT AG boys they run London now

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Your from UK right? One of my cousin clique are making thousands off youtube their small clique turned into a UK sensation Big up CT AG boys they run London now

This is very low IQ music, I mean that whole sub-genre is but then it suits their lifestyle.

Mo G the famous and awesome rapper from Toronto just got signed by Good Music owned by Kanye West, his new album Donda is coinciding with Drakes album release CLB on Sept 3rd.

Drake failed to sign Moe G and stole his dance Ginobli from his famous hit

Moe G than dissed him and told Drake aabaha wasse give me some money or sign me to OVO and Drake refused. Everyone in the 6ix was clowning him over how stupid he was and now Kanye signed him after 6 years. Patient pays

I was always A Yeezy fan never really liked Drake except his old bangers but they were packed with features like Lil wayne and eminem
How do you know Kanye signed him ?

TekNiKo

VIP
How do you know Kanye signed him ?

18B56EC6-A3F5-4E52-A6AB-D10CBB9D0A04.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
This is very low IQ music, I mean that whole sub-genre is but then it suits their lifestyle.
You gotta understand this is the environment they grew up in. Theres no opportunity for black/Somali youth in UK except for select few its a very classist society. Doomed to living in the ghetto council estates while across the street Peter is enjoying in Central London

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You gotta understand this is the environment they grew up in. Theres no opportunity for black/Somali youth in UK except for select few its a very classist society. Doomed to living in the ghetto council estates while across the street Peter is enjoying in Central London
1630119198281.png

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Lol man the only successful Somali rappers are the ones in Sweden by far those guys have made legit millions from this shit.

Trending

Latest posts